Chapter 83.2 Meow Meow

Well, the specific process seems to be, based on the information collected from various aspects by the parents of the orcs and elves, as well as the data found out by the vampire parents, the space magic of the merfolk and dragons, and the big data of the dwarf parents. How about analyzing and modeling and designing a program - this program does not directly reach the divine realm, but can reverse the law of cause and effect, and can be understood as another sense of time and space retrieval.

Reversing the law of cause and effect to the time when the various tribes and Wen Xingze first met thirty years ago.

In this way, they can go back along the long river of time and meet the most important people in their lives again.

Because of the reversal of the law of cause and effect, the entire capital planet has returned to its most primitive and barren state, but that doesn't matter.

Isn't it just infrastructure? People are still there, so why are they afraid of just infrastructure? And Wen Xingze is no longer an ordinary person, he is a god!

It sounds very powerful.

Going further, he gradually saw some small houses. Most of the remains here are the remains of the previous civilization, and there are also some straw houses. It is close to the main lake of the capital planet. Since the people took in the fish tribe, they have settled around the lake.

The lake under the moon was sparkling and magnificent. The ear fins of the human-fish tribe emerged from the lake. Before Wen Xingze walked in, they dived into the water, took a deep breath, and then came up again.

Wen Xingze stretched out his hand to wipe away their tears, but the mermaids shook their heads, turned their faces sideways, and rubbed the cool side of their cheeks against Wen Xingze's palm.

This is their king.

The warmth, which is obviously different from the body temperature of the mermaid, is real, not a dream.

Then there are the robots. The robots are the aborigines who first settled on the deserted star. They are very familiar with this place. The robot headed by No. 015 is stumbling in and out, preparing various furniture and ingredients. The little bats of the Vampire tribe hung upside down on tree branches or under the eaves, staring at the thick night.

Suddenly a blue fire lit up in the dark night.

The flames floated in front of Wen Xingze, guiding him all the way to the eaves. But the vampires themselves did not show up, hiding in the corner, looking at everyone around Wen Xingze sourly.

Wen Xingze was very ruthless and forced them out. The little bats almost cried, but in the end they turned into human figures and hugged Wen Xingze and cried with joy.

The robots were excited and helpless at the same time. They felt that they had not finished cleaning up yet. They actually waved their hands up and down in confusion. When they walked to Wen Xingze, green smoke came out of their heads again.

"Are you going to replace parts?" Wen Xingze laughed, "I'll help you replace them tomorrow."

The robots didn't nod or answer, they just stared at him blankly.

Wen Xingze: "Okay, don't cry, I'm back."

The robots said blankly: "Well, come back, just come back. We prepared delicious food for Zai Zai tonight... "

After hearing this, Wen Xingze told them not to cry, but he almost cried again.

It was at this moment that a long roar came from the horizon, the fierce wind bent the withered grass, and the air flow rolled backwards.