Chapter 25.2 Meow

deep sea.

Priest Wu Zhu held a lamp and wandered aimlessly in the empty and lonely underwater city-state. This is the disadvantage of being a public official. Although it is indeed a good thing to be the first to see His Majesty, he clearly wants to stay at home and make money to raise Zai Zai, but he has to go to Atlantis for a business trip.

Soon, Wu Zhu saw a familiar figure at the commanding heights of Undersea City.

Shark beads hair, light green tail, golden eyes.

It's Elder Cang.

Among the three elders with eccentric personalities, Cang is also the most withdrawn. His mount is a pure black sea snake, and Elder Cang is still one of the most powerful combatants in the mermaid tribe.

At this moment, Cang stepped on the sea snake, and the light screen of the terminal unfolded in front of him.

He was suspended high in the underwater city, his long hair spread gently with the sea currents, and his expression was a little lonely.

Wu Zhu was once Cang's subordinate, and he stepped forward to say hello to Cang. When he got closer, he discovered that the bright red sea god bead on Elder Cang's wrist was also missing, and Wu Zhu showed a hesitant expression.

Cang looked at Wu Zhu's expression and suddenly raised his eyebrows: "I'm not thinking about that so-called king."

Wu Zhu: "But, I haven't asked anything yet."

Cang: "Don't ask."

Wu Zhu: "... ..."

Wu Zhu thought for a moment, then said: "Just in case, let me remind you. My subordinates just met Elder You and Elder Li, and all their sea-god beads are gone... Couldn't they all be given to His Majesty?"

Although the sea god beads is a sacred object of the mermaid tribe, if it is His Majesty, it would be okay to give it away.

However, the sea god beads has been divided into three since ancient times in order to weaken checks and balances.

If all three strings of Poseidon Beads are in the king's hands and His Majesty has unlocked the mermaid filter, if he turns on the filter and responds to the Poseidon Beads, some terrible amplification effect may be triggered.

At least this has never happened before.

Cang's expression changed: "Those two traitors, also gave it away too?"

The word 'also' is very spiritual.

Wu Zhu: "No need to worry. Since the sea god beads is a sacred object of the mermaid tribe, it is parasitic on the soul emotions of the mermaid tribe. The mermaid tribe loves His Majesty, and the sea god beads also——"

Cang sneered and hurriedly denied: "Who likes him? Me? Ridiculous."

"..." Wu Zhu couldn't bear to expose the pitiful pride of the elders and said, "It's about clan leader Shi Shixia or the other clan members."

Elder Cang choked suddenly.

After a while, he snorted and left with a puff of sleeves.

Cang rode the sea snake and walked far away. When Wu Zhu's figure disappeared completely, he summoned his attendants.

A translucent magnetic card appeared in the palm of Cang's hand. It was an exclusive card customized by Universe Bank for the mermaid tribe. It had unlimited overdraft amounts, and the deposits in it exceeded what most residents of the universe could imagine.

He threw the magnetic card to the attendant and said, "Tell Guangta that I want to see him."

Of course he was referring to the king, but the three elders were still trying hard to maintain the image of hating His Majesty, so they would only use "him" and 'The so-called king' comes to refer to him as a substitute.