Chapter 15.2 Meow Meow Meow

The female host had just been pushed by Xu Baijing, and now she was closest to the door. In full view of everyone, she was pulled by a thin hand stretched out from the door, and moved inward little by little...

"Help me!!" The female host was completely panicked, and she reached out to Xu Baijing with a pale face.

The next second, Xu Baijing made the most shocking move.

He burst out with unusual courage and strength, pushed the female host into the door, then stretched out his foot and kicked the door shut.

The screams of the hostess and the sound of the door closing resounded throughout the castle.

Then Xu Baijing stumbled back five meters and pressed against the wall. Looking at the other shocked guests, he reluctantly came up with an excuse to explain:

"I did it for everyone's benefit. If I had just saved her, 'that thing' would have escaped."

All guests: "..."

Audience: "..."

When people are shameless to a certain level, they can really be logical and self-consistent.

Female host: "Help!!!"

Xu Qianqian who dragged her in said: "Shh! We are not ghosts, don't be afraid - I was embarrassed just now."

The tearful female host and the "The Night of the Dragon" trio looked at each other: "..."

Wen Xingze and the others also hit the door halfway before realizing that a live variety show was being recorded outside.

Originally, the venue had to be cleared before the live broadcast of this kind of variety show, but maybe the clearing staff were in a hurry or were afraid, so they didn't check the second floor carefully and locked the door in a hurry.

When the door was locked, Wen Xingze and the three of them happened to be on the second floor, which caused the situation just now.

After all, the three of them are considered celebrities. If they just go out and bump into the live broadcast camera, they will probably be beaten up by their respective managers.

"I just wanted to pull you over and talk to you quietly," Xu Qianqian said with lingering fear, "Who knew that Xu Baijing was so shameless and pushed you in directly!"

Zhu Bo: "Huh, luckily he didn't get into "The Night of the Dragon" crew."

They were inside the door and heard everything that happened outside.

Just a little bit, if Zheng Xiao compromised with the capital and thought of filming with someone like Xu Baijing, both Xu Qianqian and Zhu Bo's eyes would turn dark.

Their news is thousands of times better than that shameless guy!

It turned out that it was not a ghost. The female host's mood fluctuated greatly, and she started crying while sitting there. She was crying and hiccupping, and said to Wen Xingze and the others:

"Hiccup, I like "The Night of the Dragon" very much. Heng Zhi, Yan Xun, and Ling Yao are so beautiful. Wait, wait, can you sign your names for me... ..."

The trio: "..."

Wen Xingze handed her a tissue and looked at Xu Qianqian and Zhu Bo.

Even if they don’t mention the past, what Xu Baijing did this time was too shameless. Even if netizens will definitely criticize him, there is a 100% chance that his team will wipe out the ground again...

Not to mention the female host, even Wen Xingze was angry, he didn’t want to just let him escape.

"Do you want to take revenge on Xu Baijing," Wen Xingze asked the female host. "It's not called revenge. It's just educating him and letting him feel the beatings from society."