Chapter 78.3 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Jiang Ye felt relieved.

So on this stormy night, the car carrying Wen Xingze quietly turned around and stopped in front of a psychological clinic.

The psychiatrist Janice is indeed a famous doctor and a visiting professor in the psychology department of a prestigious university. She is also very rigorous and tight-lipped. It is said that she was once the personal psychologist of a certain Forbes richest man.

The decoration style of the Clinic is very warm, with green plants on the windowsill and a floral fabric sofa with dolls on it. Unlike the howling wind and rain outside the window, this clinic is like an isolated and peaceful place.

"Hello, Mr. Wen, I've seen you for a long time," said Janice, who looked to be over fifty years old. She was a kind white old lady. She made people feel very close when she smiled. "Can you give my little nurse an autograph later?"

She received Jiang Ye's call in advance. Because of Wen Xingze's special status, the entire clinic had been cleared in advance, leaving only herself and an assistant nurse.

Wen Xingze nodded: "Of course."

The little nurse set out the warm water for the guests, closed the door with a blushing face, and went out.

Janice took a sip of water, crossed her fingers, and said, "Then, let's talk."

"Are you sure you want to listen?" Wen Xingze didn't resist talking to others about this, and besides, in just one month, he talked to many people about these words, but no one believed them.

Janice had a gentle expression and looked at him with the tolerance typical of an elder: "Of course, I am a qualified listener. They all say so. Please speak."

Wen Xingze nodded.

There was heavy rain outside the window, lightning and thunder, and Janice lit a dim night light on the table.

Wen Xingze took a deep breath and said: "Three years ago, I downloaded a game called "Desolation: The Awakening of the King"..."

Wen Xingze's narrative perspective was very objective and his tone was calm, it's like telling it from the perspective of a bystander.

As she said herself, Janice was a good listener and never raised a single question throughout the process.

"...I have completely lost contact with that universe. Even now, I am still looking for them." After Wen Xingze said this, he fell into silence.

Janice: "..."

The room was quiet, only the wind and rain outside the window could be heard, and the windows made noises.

Parallel universes, Guangta, androids, dragons, vampires, mermaids...

Janice kept a polite smile and tilted her head after a moment: "It's very exciting, with ups and downs, novels or movies?"

She had been exposed to this type of thing before. Patients, many geniuses from all walks of life will have some plots in this regard, but Wen Xingze is the first to have such rigorous logic and accurate narration of fantasies with details and dates.

Wen Xingze was not surprised, knowing that she would not believe it: "No. It's all true."

He spent a lot of time this month to sort out everything that happened this year, every single one of them. No detail is missed.

Because... what if these details contain clues for him to find his parents again?

"That's it." Janice nodded, holding a pen and wrote a few lines in the medical record, and then asked, "How long have your symptoms - no, experience lasted?"