Chapter 47.3 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Wen Xingze remembered that the robot parents once recruited human apprentices. They could not even be called apprentices, they were just like wage earners. Later, the wage earner was driven away because they were too good...

Wen Xingze rescue Rockface and the others. And the old man who had just escaped from Xu Wenwen was extremely grateful: "Young man, thank you so much for coming to save me. I am the chairman of Maolin Group. When I return to Earth, I will definitely reward you heavily... ...But you shouldn’t be short of money, how about I accept you as my godson?”

Wen Xingze: "??? It's really okay, it's just a little effort."

Why does this conversation have a sense of déjà vu as 'I, Qin Shihuang, make money*'.

(t/n : *I, Qin Shihuang, make money is an Internet term that became popular in 2017. It is used to ridicule a common fraud on the Internet today, pretending to be a certain celebrity, making up a series of related stories, so as to make others give them money.)

Rockface touched his chest and said with emotion: "The profession of Feng Shui master is really broad and profound."

At this moment, Xu Wenwen, who had been pressed into the snow, suddenly came out with great effort and stared at Wen Xingze: "You guys don't relax too soon, I created this mustard space, and I am the creator here! ...You, are you the one who makes Baijing fall into despair? How dare you look down on me, I will make you pay the price!"

What he said was actually quite harsh, but only one of his reddish heads was exposed, which looked a little...well, funny.

Wen Xingze didn't know what to say, so he had no choice but to applaud him.

Xu Wenwen: "..." This is too much!

However, what Xu Wenwen said was indeed true, and Wen Xingze did not underestimate the enemy.

He tried it when he first came here, but he really couldn't find a way to leave this mustard space, and the same was true for the dragons. It seemed that Lei Qi and Astor were also queuing up on the fourth floor of the casino when they were suddenly pulled into this space. After a lot of destruction, they still couldn't get out.

Speaking of this matter, the robot parent is actually the most professional. Counting the time, he has been here for almost half an hour. The robot parents should be here soon.

"I'm in a hurry, and I have to spend the holidays with my family tonight," Wen Xingze squatted next to Xu Wenwen's head, and Dahei hissed twice in coordination, "Can you let us out first?"

Xu Wenwen said: "Now you know how powerful I am, you have such a beautiful idea! Please beg me!"

"Then forget it." Wen Xingze stood up, "Dahei..."

The big black snake pressed its head down again.

Xu Wenwen: "???"

Xu Wenwen, as a genius scientist, has never had such an aggrieved moment. Coupled with Xu Baijing's incident, old and new hatreds piled up. Xu Wenwen was completely furious and looked cruel: "What are you doing? Wait for me - I'll fight with you!"

Wen Xingze thought Xu Wenwen was bluffing, but he didn't expect that he was actually quite capable.

He don’t know what Xu Wenwen did, but he saw a sudden change in the entire mustard space. A hurricane mixed with broken ice suddenly appeared on the snow. The solid snow suddenly broke apart, and the original snowfield glacier changed in the blink of an eye became a vast ocean.

Xu Wenwen doesn't even care about the remnants of the Universe Alliance's army. He wants to destroy this mustard space and fight them to the death!

"Ah——"