Chapter 43.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 43 Meow Meow Meow

Wen Xingze returns home.

"Teacher Chi, I'm back."

"Welcome back." Chi Yan replied, stirring the porridge with a long spoon, "Don't go with strangers on your next trip."

Wen Xingze seemed to smell a little vinegar.

Mr. Chef has a day off today.

Chi Yan actually cooked by himself - Wen Xingze didn't know he could cook before - so when he picked up Wen Xingze through the mustard space, he still had half a bottle of soy sauce in his hand.

Half a month ago, Wen Xingze would never have expected to see Chi Yan like this: wearing simple home clothes, his expression still cold and calm, but tainted with the smoke and fire of the world, as if he was inhumane and condescending gods stepped off the altar and became alive.

The head of the vampire clan who came today was Lan, a little boy in a tuxedo with bloody teeth exposed, levitating next to Chi Yan. Wen Xingze tried to stop him many times but to no avail.

Chi Yan didn't squint.

Lan used critical eyes to try to find something wrong in his behavior and the dishes he cooked, so as to persuade Wen Xingze to move away. But what makes Lan very disappointed is that Chi Yan's performance can be said to be very good.

The seafood porridge simmering on the stove happened to be boiling. The rice porridge was soft and sticky. Sea cucumbers, scallops, and light pink shrimps were tumbling in it, and the rich and delicious flavor overflowed.

In addition, there is Dongpo pork that has just come out of the steamer. The skin is thin and the meat is tender. It has a brick-brown sugar color made from rock sugar. When you poke it a little with a chopstick, the sauce will drip out...

When the vampire parents thought of the dark dishes they had made, they suddenly felt sour. However, they could not find any faults in it. Lan could only flatten his mouth and say nothing. Wen Xingze touched his head.

"There are spring rolls on the table, you can eat some," Chi Yan, wearing an apron, came out of the kitchen and said casually, "Don't eat too much, you will be full."

Wen Xingze almost drooled.

He thinks Chi Yan is so virtuous.

If you want to marry...it's not right, if you want to marry...it's not right either. Never mind.

Wen Xingze sat at the dinner table with a spring roll in his mouth and waited. Although they had lived together for less than half a month, because the two of them were very busy at work, they basically only met during dinner time - but Chi Yan would definitely come back every dinner. Wen Xingze originally thought that he would socialize a lot.

When the final porridge is boiled to the right temperature, the meal is ready. Wen Xingze helped put the dishes on the plates, while Chi Yan took the bowls and chopsticks.

Lan, who was floating in the air, looking at them who looked more and more like a young couple. He was so angry that he wanted to bite someone. He followed Wen Xingze and tried to persuade him: "His Majesty, listen to the words of the old minister. The loyal words are offensive to the ears. The demon concubine is harming the country... "

Wen Xingze: "..."

"Mr. Chi is just cooking by the way... Lan, have you been watching costume dramas recently?" Wen Xingze's ears were a little red again. He felt that this was not good, "I'll go and serve food."

After saying this, Wen Xingze walked back to the kitchen to serve the food, so they stopped communicating for a while.

Lan: "Huh."