Chapter 16.2 Meow Meow

At this moment, Xu Bianzhou didn't feel sad or angry, just tired. Xu Bianzhou threw the doll on the spot, took two steps forward, and unknowingly returned to its original position.

The entertainment reporters have taken enough footage and are leaving the scene in twos and threes. The news tomorrow morning will be exciting. The entertainment reporters actually still had some conscience.

At this time, Xu Bianzhou appeared in despair. One paparazzi handed the assistant a pack of tissues, and another paparazzi bought him two bottles of water and persuaded the assistant to open up and explain.

Xu Baijing has done something that even a stranger would never do. He only asks for money and resources, and desperately accuses Xu Bianzhou of everything he cannot do.

Xu Bianzhou suddenly wanted to laugh loudly.

The assistant was looking at him worriedly: "Mr. Xu, where have you been just now? Where is the young master?"

Xu Bianzhou didn't want to say more.

The assistant said: "As for the media matter, should we continue to increase the price, or..."

Xu Bianzhou closed his eyes and waved tiredly:

"No more, let them go."

"In the future, don't call him Young Master Xu Baijing again."

On the other side.

The Maybach was driving smoothly. Wen Xingze was sitting in the passenger seat. He lowered his head and scrolled through WeChat:

Three people seeking death (3)

[I won’t change my name until I lose 80 pounds: Xiao Wen, Zhu Bo and I were picked up. Do you want us to pick you up along the way?]

[bobo: Damn, do you know whose car we are in now? As far as I can tell from the license plate and model, this seems to be Chi Yan's car! ! !]

[Wen Xingze: It's okay, I also have someone who picked me up.]

...

Wen Xingze put down his phone and looked at the person in the driver's seat.

Chi Yan's eyebrows were deep and indifferent. He looked straight ahead with no expression on his face. It was past ten o'clock, and the whole city fell into a deep sleep. The dim lights in the car seemed to isolate a small parallel universe.

It started to rain outside.

Chi Yan didn't seem to want to talk, probably because he was avoiding the question Wen Xingze wanted to ask.

But Wen Xingze was a bit evil when facing Chi Yan, so he still asked:

"Teacher Chi, did you come to pick me up specially?"

Chi Yan paused and opened his lips: "Passing --"

Wen Xingze: "Passing by? What a coincidence."

Chi Yan said without changing his expression: "The road is very smooth, so I want to try the new car."

Wen Xingze: "..." It's not impossible.

Wen Xingze felt that Chi Yan had worked very hard and he should not embarrass him anymore.

Chi Yan motioned to Wen Xingze to open the glove box in front of him. Wen Xingze opened it and saw that they were all kinds of candies, chocolates and snacks, and they were all Wen Xingze's favorite flavors.

This surprised Wen Xingze. He looked at Chi Yan and said, "?" Is this?

Chi Yan said concisely: "There are kids at home."