Chapter 15.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 15 Meow Meow Meow

Of course he cannot go to private islands.

After all, Wen Xingze is still on the set. Although he has a holiday these two days, the island is in the middle of the South Pacific, and it would only take half a day to go there by private plane.

Wen Xingze did a little research on the information and saw that the magazine described it as "the climate is beautiful and suitable, and the shape is like a diamond. When viewed from a bird's eye view, it looks like an emerald inlaid in the middle of the blue sea."

There was once a wealthy businessman who wanted to develop the island into a tourist attraction at a huge price, but failed. Instead, it was bought as a private resort island...

How much money did the vampires make?

It's not yet seven o'clock, and the dragon parents can't use WeChat, so he can't contact that universe. Wen Xingze lay on the bed confused, wondering how many zeros there were in 200 million, and finally fell asleep in confusion.

Five p.m.

Wen Xingze was woken up by Xu Qianqian and Zhu Bo and said they would finally take a day off to relax.

"Xiao Wen, someone who has been here will tell you," Zhu Bo said cheerfully, briefly escaping from Director Zheng's clutches. He was so happy that he almost wanted to set off firecrackers this afternoon, "Life is short, eat, drink and have fun in time."

Xu Qianqian: "And play cards."

Wen Xingze: "...Is this what it was originally said?"

This time, Zhu Bo and Xu Qianqian did not bring assistants. Zhu Bo drove, and they went to eat first.

Zhu Bo often comes to this film and television city to film. He is familiar with the locals and is looking for Cantonese food that is not popular but is delicious.

The braised squab for dinner is a masterpiece, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, fried until golden brown and dripping with oil, then drizzled with lemon juice, even the bones are fragrant.

Xu Qianqian looked at the squab that had been cooked through multiple processes and sighed: "Xiao Wen, what does this teach us?"

Wen Xingze: "Don't be a pigeon, you will be braised."

Xu Qianqian: "?"

She wanted to say that you didn't know that every single piece of food on the plate was hard work. However, what Wen Xingze said seems to make sense.

After the meal, the three of them were wondering where to go. Zhu Bo checked his phone and suggested: "Do you want to go to the famous internet celebrity horror attraction, Windsor Castle?"

This 'Windsor Castle' is certainly not the historical Windsor Castle.

Wen Xingze knew something about it, and it was referring to a project shelved in this film and television city ten years ago. At that time, the film and television city wanted to build a castle that could film European medieval interior scenes, but something suddenly became haunted in the middle of the construction, and the half-finished product was shelved.

During the day, quite a few bloggers and internet celebrities came to check in. It was a bit scary at night, but the three people here were more courageous than the other, so...

"If this is a novel, we will probably be haunted after entering, and maybe we will enter the infinite flow world," Xu Qianqian suddenly thought, "Fortunately, this is not a novel world, haha"

Wen Xingze stopped for a moment: "?"

Wen Xingze was not afraid at first, but when Xu Qianqian raised the flag, he became a little worried.