Chapter 6.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 6 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Miracle Nuannuan.

If he remembered correctly, it was a dress-up game for raising a daughter with krypton gold, and the clothes in it were all very beautifully designed. Now it seems that there is a new version of Shining and Warm.

Wen Xingze really didn't think there was anything wrong with boys playing Miracle Nuannuan. If Chi Yan played it - imagine the scene, it would actually be a bit cute.

He has downloaded it himself and hasn’t deleted it yet, but he doesn’t go online very often. There were several times when even a senior poor man like Wen Xingze was almost cheated out of money. Fortunately, his bank card balance kept him awake.

"..."

Wen Xingze's thoughts quickly shifted from Miracle Nuannuan to other places.

It's hard to believe that Chi Yan is standing next to him now.

Wen Xingze would go to the cinema for each of Chi Yan's movies, and then save up money to buy the video. The second-hand old TV at home was also bought for this purpose.

In the narrow and dark basement, Wen Xingze couldn't bear to turn on the light, so he watched the frames passing by in the vast darkness.

He would interpret Chi Yan's body language, figure out his eyes and emotions, and like a skilled detective, try to reconstruct a complete Chi Yan from clues.

Wen Xingze had very complicated feelings towards Chi Yan. He was envious of his talent, but also jealous, mixed with a little bit of competitiveness and unwillingness to admit defeat. Of course, the most important thing is love.

Chi Yan is his favorite actor.

The elevator descended silently.

The cleaning staff at Shengtian Entertainment must be very dedicated to their duties. The walls of the elevator are so bright that you can see them. Wen Xingze stared at Chi Yan's reflection opposite him. Perhaps his gaze had been stagnant for too long. The man turned his face sideways and lowered his eyes.

Their eyes met in the mirror.

Suddenly, Chi Yan frowned slightly.

"Have we met somewhere?"

Very rarely, he took the initiative to speak again.

Chi Yan's voice was like a person, low and cold, emotionless and indifferent, like holding frost in one's arms and snow in one's arms.

If Chi Yan hadn't said it, this sentence would have been like a clumsy conversation.

"Really?"

Wen Xingze has a problem. The more he concentrates, the less he can control his mouth. He said almost without thinking: "I have also played... Miracle Nuannuan, maybe you have seen it in the matching arena. My avatar is an ID photo."

"I said that if you are in the same district, you can add a friend--" Chat when you have time. Give me some energy or something. The last moment of reason made Wen Xingze stop.

"..."

Chi Yan's eyes froze and the corners of his lips pursed.

He showed an expression that seemed to be enduring something. Then he turned halfway, with his back to Wen Xingze.

Wen Xingze's words stopped abruptly.

It's over. You shouldn't talk too much.

Mention Miracle Nuannuan again, he is a dog.