Chapter 73 Meow Meow

The morning shooting task was successfully completed.

Before filming started in the afternoon, director Li Mingzhou finished explaining the scene to Wen Xingze and Chi Yan, walked around the camera equipment twice, and suddenly sighed: "Ha..."

No one in the entire crew paid attention to him.

The props and setting team were busy checking details, the actors were reading the script and correcting their lines, and the makeup artists who were idle were scrolling through Weibo with their orchid fingers.

Li Mingzhou: "..."

Li Mingzhou felt very frustrated, but he was unwilling to do this. After two seconds, he was in a good mood and sighed again: "ha - ha - ha -"

Under the urging eyes of the entire crew, the assistant director had no choice but to step forward and interrupt the spell: "Director, what's wrong?"

"I'm worried," someone finally came to support him. Li Mingzhou suddenly raised his mustache triumphantly, and said worriedly like a worldly expert, "This is the first time Xiao Wen has acted with Actor Chi this afternoon."

Although Wen Xingze must have acted opposite Chi Yan when he was studying acting with him, and the two even had a scene together during the audition for "Planet of Dust", but compared with the actual shooting, it's still a million miles away.

——In the industry, more than 90% of actors will suffer from "Chi Yan Syndrome" when they play with Chi Yan for the first time.

There is a saying that good actors can mobilize the emotions of the entire crew. Chi Yan is definitely the best actor in this industry, but it is not easy to play opposite him: he is too 'perfect', and if the actor he plays with is not strong enough, they will easily be led around and they will not be able to keep up with Chi Yan's pace at all.

Moreover, Chi Yan is like a demon-looking mirror, which will infinitely magnify the shortcomings of the opposite actors. This is 'Chi Yan Syndrome'.

Even many of the best movie queens and movie stars in the industry have this situation, let alone newcomer Wen Xingze?

——"After cooperating with Best Actor Chi, my acting skills have improved by more than two levels. It can be said that without these two months of experience, I would not have the trophy in my hand now," a certain actress said during the award ceremony, she said bluntly, "Do you hope to work with Best Actor Chi again?... Well, to be honest, I don't really hope."

If acting is compared to a mountain, then Chi Yan is the Everest that every actor wants to cross but cannot. He will still appear as the protagonist of nightmares many years later.

In fact, when the actual shooting took place in the afternoon, the situation was much better than Li Mingzhou thought.

"...Cut!"

Li Mingzhou watched the playback with the assistant director and screenwriters.

This paragraph is about the protagonist Xia Huai and the android getting along day and night, from mutual suspicion at the beginning, to dullness, to increasingly closeness. Xia Huai came home drunk after collecting the rags one time, and threw a bottle of liquor to the android.

In a short and fiery time, for the first time in history, the two people put aside their grudges, put aside their national and species identities, and chatted in the wild.

This is a relatively important scene in the early stage of "Planet of Dust", and it also sets the stage for the climax of the early stage. Soon after this scene, it becomes the highlight of the entire first half. It needs to be shot in one shot, which can be said to be the soul of the entire movie.