Chapter 60.2 Meow Meow Meow

When the dwarfs came back the next day, they found several steaming soup cans in the corner of the recycling bin.

In the next month, the dwarfs would find such 'little gifts' from time to time. Sometimes they were cans of soup, sometimes they were chocolates, and sometimes they were just simple rice balls. The dwarfs had very small appetites, so these happened to be enough to eat. .

The dwarfs sometimes go overboard and leave wishing notes. For example, if they want a bacon sandwich tonight, they may find a less-than-perfect sandwich with a bit of mushy bread tomorrow.

And when Wen Xingze and the robots were too poor to afford food, all they had was a small note saying "The wishing elf is off work today."

The dwarfs were arrogant and conceited at first and refused to eat the food they brought to them. But later on...it was so delicious that they couldn't resist it.

Because they were soft-spoken, they began to occasionally exchange a few words with Wen Xingze, which of course was limited to repairing computers and maintaining robot parts.

Until one day in late winter that year.

That is an important traditional festival for the dwarf people. In previous years, they would gather together in a warm home to watch the stars with their relatives. And this year they are still in a long wandering.

What's even more sad is that there are no soup cans or chocolates in the recycling bin that day, and there is no note saying "The wishing elf is off work".

"Maybe he and his robots moved away."

"Damn it, why don't you at least tell us that you moved away?"

"I'm not disappointed at all," Kailan said nonchalantly, "I expected it. They are all like this, self-righteously giving away cheap sympathy and then running away..."

Then the dwarfs fell silent.

They couldn't help but think about it over and over again, and they didn't know how those robots were better than them and could be picked up by that person. They can have a warm house with lights on, and they can have someone who cares about their warmth and health, and who will take the trouble to run for them.

You can have a home of your own.

But the dwarfs don't want to admit that it's an emotion called jealousy.

The dwarfs were a little dejected, and all walked back in annoyance. From tomorrow on, they will no longer come to this garbage recycling station, and they have also decided to leave everything they encountered with Wen Xingze in this place... and just turned around. As they stood up, they saw Wen Xingze.

The young man was wearing some heavy cotton clothes, the tip of his chin was wrapped in a scarf, and the tip of his nose was red from the cold. He breathed out the heat while coming over and hugging Douglas and then said: "Sorry, the wishing elf was late for something today, so he decided to work overtime. Do you have any wishes?"

His eyes were moist and had a very soft color, like the home they had secretly imagined in a secret dream.

"..."

The dwarfs didn't speak.

"This may be the last time you make a wish." Wen Xingze.

The dwarfs felt that it was difficult to deceive themselves.

Is he really going to move away with his family?

But what happened next was beyond their imagination.

"I hope you can come to my home. Although it is just a small and poor country now, it will definitely become very powerful in the future...so there is no need to make wishes in the future."