Chapter 68 Meow Meow Meow

Audience: "..."

Wait, what happened? !

From the rock and soil loosening, the two people hovering in the air to falling off the cliff, the whole process is so fast that it is difficult for the retina to capture it. Countless people stood up from their seats in shock.

That's simply not what a game model should look like.

——The deep rose-colored light falls from thousands of feet high in the sky, like the last moment of sunset before the sky is filled with rays of light. The thick green cold pool is like a mirror, and the young man's eyelashes are closed, as if some unknown life is fluttering and born beside his lips. The people falling from mid-air are like dust and ants, but they are much more eternal than that.

It was like kissing each other, and like a continuation of a silent war.

Then... boom!

The splash of water was extremely huge, and the two people were submerged into the deep underground pool. After the camera lens went black for a short time, they quickly followed.

"..."

Wen Xingze felt that this kiss seemed overdue.

Perhaps as early as the real desolate star, during many life-and-death confrontations, Wen Xingze was dying and being carried forward step by step by the monarch with black silk eyes; at the end of the long hard battle, the officer sheathed his sword , when he had not said that goodbye for a long time...or earlier, on the day when the blind officer recovered, he sat in the afternoon sunlight, smiling at him apologetically and unskillfully.

He was not good at words, so Wen Xingze didn't understand so many words that were equivalent to confessions.

And Chi Yan fell in love with him earlier and more than Wen Xingze thought.

For a few moments while floating in the cold pool water and lacking oxygen, Wen Xingze remembered the past for no apparent reason.

It obviously happened in a game, but it felt like a real experience, and every detail was extremely memorable.

——On the day when the special mission ended, the sky did not clear up, and there was still no wind or moon. In the cave, the leader of the Snow-Eyed Crocodile was finally killed by two people working together, and their condition was also very bad.

Wen Xingze was covered in blood and had no strength to move at all, while the blind officer sat next to him and bandaged the wound without saying a word. Bandage Wen Xingze's first, then his own.

When everything is over, the citizens of the Muse Empire have been waiting anxiously outside the Desolate Star Barrier.

In this era, few people use bandages anymore, and the blind officer bandaged it very slowly, as if he wanted to spend his whole life here.

Wen Xingze was so sleepy that he hung on the officer. He vaguely felt the officer stiffen for a moment. After a long time, he heard a vague and cautious question: "Can...?"

Wen Xingze: "What?"

The other party was silent for a while, and then in a lower tone, as if he was worried about being rejected, he repeated: "Can I hug you?"

Wen Xingze said, "No."

The officer was stunned for a moment, but the next moment, Wen Xingze smiled and opened his hands, so the officer knew that he had been teased again. Wen Xingze likes to tease serious people.

To make sure it was not a dream, he stood there and thought for a while before reaching out and hugging Wen Xingze.

One, two, three, three seconds in total.