Chapter 69 Meow Meow Meow Meow

"There are 23,519 tombstones here," Chi Yan said, "Everyone was killed by me."

Fireflies grow quietly in corners where no one can see them, and the scarcity of oxygen inhibits the growth of bacteria. Instead, let the snow-white bouquet in front of the grave pause at the most passionate moment of life, just like blooming.

"The God-Creation Project."

- Decades ago, in that chaotic era, a scientific research project called the "God-Creation Project" was very popular.

'Gods' once actually existed. This can be seen from the history of many ethnic groups. In legends, gods are absolutely powerful, superior to all things, and able to overcome all disasters.

This is a world abandoned by gods, but scientists of that era wanted to resurrect gods in the form of bionic humans.

This is simply a castle in the air blown out of soap bubbles, but there are still many people who enthusiastically tout it and support it, as if that way they can actually grasp any dream. Among them, the craziest one, and the most remarkable 'result', was the underground laboratory located on the planet Kalil at that time.

That year, based on the design of the Kalil Star Laboratory and the Desolate Star E15 as the base, large numbers of bionic humans were produced in the assembly line.

Wen Xingze once read in the knowledge card of "Desolation: The Awakening of the King":

"The androids who are now completely extinct are the tragedy of an era. They have exactly the same appearance, emotions, brain structure, and pain system as humans - the only difference is that their abilities in all aspects are far stronger than humans, because they are 'gods'."

"In the course of ten years of research, the God-Creating Project has achieved very gratifying results. They even created an individual that was completely close to a 'god' in all aspects and could jump between planes without using any media. Unfortunately, the individual had great flaws in anthropomorphic emotions and was eventually judged to be a failure and destroyed."

In the past ten years, a total of 23,520 bionic humans have been created and have been put into use and quickly integrated into society. With extremely high IQ and work ability, as well as emotional systems that are no different from humans, they are different from the original ones. The residents got along well with each other and soon had friends, lovers and even families of their own..."

Those ten years were a better Utopia than anyone could have imagined.

Just like the android project itself, dreams are used as fertilizer, and slender poppies grow out of barren soil.

Until Galaxy Era 412, at the same time that the sample closest to God was judged as a 'failure', a murder by an android suddenly occurred. A female android killed her cheating husband after three months of planning.

This obviously violates the three principles of robotics.

These two things are combined together with some problems that have accumulated over the years: for example, the excellent performance of bionic people in various fields has caused an increase in the unemployment rate of other races, and for example, some of the privileges obtained by bionic people due to their special status have made people jealous.

The combination of all these quickly caused panic throughout the universe - it was originally an extremely chaotic era with no stable political power. No matter how many times ridiculous things were said, some people would believe it:

"The existence of bionic people is harmful to the world."For the benefit of all ethnic groups in the universe, they are too powerful and have seriously disrupted the order of society!"