Chapter 22.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

In fact, Shengtian Entertainment provides apartments for artists, but the parents of the Dragon Clan were really dissatisfied with the environment. After seeing two photos, they issued another warning from the Forbidden City.

Wen Xingze simply posted a message on WeChat Moments: "I want to rent a house, please recommend me."

Wen Xingze is very popular, and not long after he posted it, comments and likes kept popping up. There were Xu Qianqian and others who joked, "Our Heng Zhi wants to live in the Dragon Palace on the Clouds," and there were also Jiang Ye's serious replies like, "I'll help you keep an eye on it."

There's nothing suitable... Wen Xingze threw away his phone, sighed, and went to sleep.

Muse Empire.

In the sky above Lancer, a Space Alliance starship was landing quietly. They were sent to lurk into the Muse Empire, and Lancer was the first stop.

Brandt, the investigator in charge of the lookout, repeatedly zoomed in on the surveillance camera and finally caught a glimpse of a ripple on the calm sea.

There are about a thousand mermaids emerging from the water.

The fish tail was incredibly beautiful, the scales reflected magnificent light under the moonlight, and the ear fins and long hair made them almost unlike real creatures, ethereal and dreamy.

"Oh my God, is that the mermaid tribe? It's the first time I really saw the mermaid tribe..." Brandt murmured.

All fish people have extremely beautiful looks, and their tears can turn into pearls. Forty or fifty years ago, when the Muse Empire had not yet been founded, the mermaid tribe was the hottest 'commodity' in the slave trading market, expensive and rare.

There is no doubt that the mermaid clan is powerful. They are born with the ability to awaken tides and even control asteroids. Every mermaid is an army.

However, compared with the countless traders who were armed, greedy and unscrupulous, they were eventually defeated in an unexpected sneak attack, and the whole family was put on special shackles.

At this point, a long civilization collapsed, and the once overlord of the ocean became a prisoner.

The mermaids once loved singing, but after this incident, no one in the universe could hear the mermaids singing again. But the mermaids who didn't sing couldn't sell for high prices at the auction house, so they were beaten and forced by the sellers...

until the Muse country being founded.

The first thing the king did after establishing the country was to abolish the slavery system and mobilize almost all of his combat power to rescue the mermaids and other races that had been reduced to slavery.

The king of the Muse Empire grew up rapidly during this war. He even once sneaked into the largest underground auction house in the universe alone, burned half of the planet, rescued thousands of mermaids, destroyed all the shackles, and completely ended this freak auction that has lasted for hundreds of years.

There is little information about this war in later generations, only a blurry photo.

——A boy who looks no more than a teenager, with burning red moles at the end of his eyes. There was a raging fire behind him, and there were no less than four fatal wounds on his body. He was carrying a dying young mermaid on his back.

Although he seemed to collapse to the ground every second, he still moved forward step by step.

Of these two mermaids, one later became the leader of the mermaid clan and the other became a priest. It's Shi Shixia and Wu Zhu.