Chapter 27.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 27 Meow Meow Meow

After dinner, after a few warm-up games, the guests went back to their rooms to 'sleep'.

Eight o'clock sharp.

The entire cruise ship completely extinguishes all light sources, and the night time activities officially begin.

"The lights are really completely turned off," Wen Xingze chatted with his filming brother, "Aren't other staff members afraid?" Many positions in the program team require individual action.

The photographer smiled heartily: "What are you afraid of? You can do magic. If there is a ghost, you will turn into a shark and bite it!"

After experiencing the magic incident in the afternoon, it was obvious that Wen Xingze's image was deified in everyone's eyes. There were even two people in the afternoon. A guest quietly came to ask him if he was going to preach...

"I didn't study at Hogwarts for nine years of compulsory education." Wen Xingze sighed, although he didn't know magic either.

Just like Werewolf, ordinary navigators without skills can only sleep in their rooms at night, while Sirens can go out to 'kill'. They can only kill one per night. All Sirens must first go to the deck to discuss who to kill.

Of course, killing someone in this game is not called murder, but a curse, but the difference is just in name.

Although the process of the board game is completely copied into reality, Wen Xingze thinks it is still quite fun.

The most interesting thing was that when Wen Xingze arrived on the deck, the other two sirens had already arrived.

Wen Xingze, who claimed to be a navigator, and Zhu Bo, who also claimed to be a navigator, looked at each other on the deck.

Zhu Bo: "Haha, Heng Zhi, you fucked me."

Wen Xingze: "Haha, Brother Yan Xun, you fucked me too."

As long as he act calmly enough, embarrassment cannot catch up with him. The broken plastic friendship boat was repaired with difficulty and set sail again.

The ones who laughed the loudest were the photography brother and the third siren. Supermodel sister Fang Ruxue patted her thighs and screamed with laughter: "HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!"

Wen Xingze: "..." Although It's embarrassing, but isn't this smile a bit too exaggerated?

The three of them got together to discuss who to kill. Because it was on the deck and because the moonlit night was windy, Wen Xingze suddenly felt like he was in danger when filming a spy movie.

In the end, they decided to kill Jean first by two votes, because when Jean chose a room to perform online to flirt with girls during the day, the person who was teased and punched him was Fang Ruxue. Zhu Bo's reason is very simple, because he is jealous of the rich second generation playboy who does not need to be a social beast, does not need to film, and does not need to be directed by Zheng.

This is such a real human reason.

After leaving the deck, they have to split up - because this is a real-life version of Werewolf. Unlike the board game, you don't just kill whoever you want, and the guests who are 'killed' can also resist.

There is a part of tearing off the name tag. If the name tag is torn off, it is considered to be killed. Although the navigator cannot take the initiative to go out and kill people, you can run away when you're killed, and even kill the sea monster.

So in order to successfully tear off Jean's name tag or prevent Jean from running away, they need to divide their troops into three groups and block all escape intersections.