Chapter 38.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Even Wen Xingze wasn't wearing clothes at this time - of course, he was taking a shower, and no one would wear clothes while taking a shower.

Blocked by steaming water vapor, the light is not very bright. Even if you can divert your gaze, you can't help but glimpse the outline of Wen Xingze's figure. It is not thin, and it has a unique beauty between a boy and a young man.

Very vivid.

Wen Xingze leaned against the bathtub, and in the hazy light and shadow, his beautiful and slender waistline stretched inch by inch.

His skin was too transparent and white, and after soaking in the bath for a while, a thin layer of red appeared. Water droplets fell from the ends of his hair, flowing over his collarbone, chest and waist, and finally disappeared into the shadows.

Chi Yan moved his gaze to the floor tiles, his Adam's apple rolling up and down.

Very thirsty.

And Wen Xingze himself didn't feel shy at all. He even wagged his tail proudly: "I have a good figure. Everyone I meet praises me, so I think I should be quite delicious."

Chi Yan was startled. , then his ears felt hot, and he quickly straightened his face: "Don't talk nonsense."

Then he turned around and thought about it, and his expression became worried again: "Everyone who has seen it has praised it?" Who else has seen it?

Wen Xingze, who had learned how to read minds without a teacher, answered the half-sentence behind the quotation mark of Chi Yan: "That's a lot..."

After all, there was no bathroom in the place where he lived before, so he always went to the big bathhouse to take a shower. It's the kind of place where many uncles happily rub each other's hands. Of course Wen Xingze didn't take a shower.

Chi Yan: "..."

Chi Yan pursed his lips.

Wen Xingze's upper body was still that of a human being, and gradually there were silver-white scales extending from his lower abdomen, smoothly connecting with his tail.

The tail is nearly two meters long, and the tail fin is very wide and beautiful. It is really embarrassing to be squeezed into the small bathtub, and most of it is exposed to the air. The parts that were not soaked in water had a slight burning sensation.

"I don't know how long it will take for the mermaid filter to be released," Wen Xingze said. At this time, he finally calmed down completely. He looked at Chi Yan through the hazy water vapor of half a meter, "Can I only sleep in the bath tonight? --Eh."

Chi Yan: "What?"

Wen Xingze narrowed his eyes: "Teacher Chi, there is light green writing on your head. Let me see, it seems to be..."

At this point.

Wen Xingze's voice was stuck, and Chi Yan stood up suddenly.

They both remembered something at the same time.

--The effect time of Green Orange is two hours, and it has not yet reached this time, which means that Wen Xingze can still see other people's thoughts!

Wen Xingze: "?"

Chi Yan: "???"

Both of them were thinking.

Wen Xingze was a little touched at first. It turned out that Chi Yan liked him - although the extent of this 'like' was highly debatable, maybe just like the group of bandit dolphins who had heard him play the suona - but in any case, this was still something to be happy about. .