Chapter 15.4 Meow Meow Meow

An hour ago, a villa in the countryside of France.

It's night in China, but it's just afternoon here.

As soon as the door of the villa opened, William Xu hurriedly greeted him. The thin old man walked out slowly with the support of a young man and woman.

"If you have any questions, let's chat in the garden."

"Mr. Dong," Xu William said happily, "Of course you can. These are the calligraphy and paintings I took not long ago. Please accept them."

William Xu is one of Xu Baijing's adoptive fathers. First, he is of mixed Chinese and French descent, and is already considered to be a well-established figure in the international supermodel world. But even so, the old man’s attitude towards William Xu was so contemptuous, and he couldn’t say anything.

——Who in the world doesn’t know Mr. Dong Heya.

It was a legend from the previous generation, and there are many books about his life. A designer who was born in China and worked as an apprentice with a tailor in his youth. Later he traveled across the ocean and conquered the world with his talent.

For the supermodels of the last century, being able to wear clothes designed by Dong Heya and walk in a show was an honor that could be called the pinnacle of their career.

He has lived in seclusion overseas in recent years and has rarely produced design drafts. However, most of the designers in the fashion industry have studied under him.

Even William Xu relied on his family connections to make several requests and came from the city six hours in advance to wait outside the villa before he could meet Dong Heya.

"There is no need for calligraphy and painting," Dong Heya took a sip of tea and said, "What do you want from me?"

Dong Heya always spoke so directly.

"To be honest, it's actually about Xu Baijing..."

Xu William suppressed his shame and continued.

Because Xu Baijing has lost a lot of announcements and endorsements recently. Every time he called, he kept getting angry at William Xu and clamoring for him to give endorsements. Moreover, he didn’t want any ordinary endorsements. He must be able to completely surpass Wen Xingze’s endorsement. In the end, Fortunately, it was designed by Mr. Dong.

William Xu didn't know why he was competing with that 18th-tier starlet, but he was so noisy by Xu Baijing that he had a headache, so he had no choice but to visit Dong Heya this time.

However, he also knew that nine times out of ten it would not be possible. William Xu knew best that Xu Bailian was just a little better than ordinary people. His appearance and figure were not up to model standards, and his personality and temperament were...hard to compliment.

Dong Heya's vision is so high, let alone being an endorser for Xu Baijing, he probably wouldn't even look at him twice when walking on the street. So William Xu just tried his luck and came with the idea of ​​becoming familiar with Dong Heya.

Unexpectedly, after he said the name 'Xu Baijing', the young girl next to Dong Heya suddenly said "Oh".

Dong Heya loved this little granddaughter the most. He gestured to William Xu to wait, and then looked at her granddaughter: "What, you like him?"

The little granddaughter had just entered junior high school. She wrinkled her face and thought for a while, then said: " Either I like it, or I am following "Ghost 100%" recently, and he is a guest, and I remembered that it seems to be the time of the latest live broadcast."