Chapter 20.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 20 Meow Meow Meow Meow

The next day, on the set of "The Night of the Dragon".

Wen Xingze felt like something happened on the set that he didn't know about. It had been weird since morning.

The crew handed out breakfast, and Chi Yan got one for him. Because Wen Xingze was reading the script urgently and had no time to drink the soy milk, Chi Yan helped him uncover the soy milk and asked Wen Xingze to open his mouth and bite the straw.

The entire crew suddenly fell silent.

There was an incident in the middle, because Wen Xingze's holding of the sword was wrong, so Chi Yan held the script and raised his wrist to adjust his posture.

Dozens of focused and inquiring eyes suddenly turned to them.

Before filming the second scene, Wen Xingze's hair accessories were messed up, and Chi Yan helped him straighten the jade buttons that bound his hair.

Xu Qianqian in the rest area covered her nose again.

Wen Xingze: "???"

"Is the set haunted?" Wen Xingze couldn't help but ask Zhu Bo.

Zhu Bo: "...Don't worry, they are on top."

Over at the director's seat, Chi Yan watched the replay and said, "Wen Xingze, come here."

Wen Xingze discovered a law, that is, whenever he and Zhu Bo or Xu Qianqian get together to chat, Chi Yan will definitely call him within three minutes, just like the head teacher in high school who catches puppy love.

But Wen Xingze still comes to him.

"The line, pause for two seconds in the middle of this sentence." After Chi Yan said a few points, he saw that Wen Xingze seemed to have something to ask, and glanced sideways at him, "What's the problem?"

The director's seat has the best view of the entire set, with all the scenes unobstructed.

Wen Xingze listened carefully and heard unusual noises coming from all over the crew. He asked, "Teacher Chi, didn’t you ask the master to do it when you started filming yesterday?” It looks like the yin energy is very strong.

Chi Yan: "Yes..."

He paused and explained: "Do it online, use the Buddhist app to burn incense and play the Great Compassion Mantra three times."

Wen Xingze: "..." That is quite convenient, Wen Xingze said , "It would be better to do it offline next time."

Chi Yan hummed.

There are still five minutes of rest time, and Zhu Bo is waiting for Wen Xingze to go back to play games.

Wen Xingze: "Teacher Chi?"

Chi Yan: "Let me ask you a question."

Wen Xingze listened attentively.

"You," Chi Yan paused and asked, "who is your favorite actor?"

Wen Xingze: "You."

Chi Yan stopped talking.

Wen Xingze: "?"

After an unknown amount of time, Chi Yan finally spoke again and asked: "Then do you like the play I... acted?"

Wen Xingze: "Yes." Is there any difference between these two questions?

Chi Yan: "Say them together."

"?" Say them together? Wen Xingze found that he could not understand Teacher Chi more and more. He touched his nose and asked, "I like your play?"