Chapter 78.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

The same situation also happened to the globe and pocket watch given to him by the robot's parents: the globe became an ordinary globe, and no matter how much he adjusted the pocket watch, he could not go to the past or the future.

Everything fails.

Just like the magic disappears after zero o'clock in the Cinderella story, the pumpkin carriage turns back into an ugly and ridiculous giant pumpkin.

"Is this some kind of prank?" Wen Xingze murmured.

The Internet is full of discussions, compliments, and a little bit of sour jealous speculation about him, but Wen Xingze can't focus on them at all.

It was getting dark, and when Wen Xingze didn't turn on the light, his uneasiness reached its peak.

No, it must still be? Is there any way?

Wen Xingze thought of the ominous nightmare last night. He suddenly felt that the air was a little thin.

It was as if there was an invisible and transparent wall blocking him, and he couldn't even reach out.

Suddenly, an idea flashed in Wen Xingze's mind.

"...Butler of the vampire clan!" Wen Xingze jumped up from the sofa and dialed a phone number, "Hello? Hello, I'm Wen Xingze..."

The parents of the vampire clan gave him an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, and the island is still managed by a vampire steward. He must know something.

The call was connected quickly as soon as he dialed it.

"Hello, Mr. Wen."

Wen Xingze: "Hello! I want to ask about Lilith and the others. I can't contact them..."

The person on the phone politely did not interrupt, but spoke listen to everything. quietly.

After Wen Xingze finished speaking, just as he was about to ignite a glimmer of hope, he heard the confused but polite voice of the housekeeper over there: "I'm sorry, Mr. Wen, I don't know what you are talking about. This island is indeed in your name. Yes, but I don’t know the giver, and I have never seen you or what you said... uh, Prince Lilith, Prince Sauron..."

Only then did Wen Xingze realize the voice on the other end of the phone are very strange, not the vampire butler he once was.

Wen Xingze didn't even know how he felt when he hung up the phone.

Throughout the night after that, he made countless calls, asking people at the Manli Hotel and the staff of the "Fantasy Cruise" program. If he has his phone number, he even wanted to call Xu Baijing... but the answer he got was without exception, all are blank.

The traces of the Muse Empire parents’ presence in this world seemed to have been wiped away by an invisible hand.

But they did exist.

Wen Xingze held his pocket watch tightly. There was still a small pot of tomatoes and raspberry wine sent by the orc parents yesterday in the living room. Wen Xingze could be sure of this.

The night was already very deep at this time, and the boundless and silent night closed heavily on Wen Xingze, trying to crush him.

Wen Xingze curled up on the sofa. After trying all the methods he could think of, there was only one method left. If this didn't work... then he really didn't know what to do.

Wen Xingze was rarely afraid of anything, but at this moment he felt a deep and heavy fear.

The hour hand on the wall goes to twelve o'clock.