Chapter 61.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Speaking of the other side.

The confrontation between elf priest Xia and Chi Yan lasted for about half a minute.

They were considering each other with an almost scrutinizing look.

Just like Xia was 'examining' the neighboring monarch who had won the favor of their family, Chi Yan was also assessing Xia's intentions. In the end, it was Xia who broke the silence first:

"I have something urgent and I need to rush back to the interstellar immediately." Xia smiled and said, "It's too late to say goodbye to Zai Zai. Please convey it to me."

Chi Yan hummed lightly.

Although he said, "It's urgent," Xia didn't leave immediately. He stood under the barrier. After a while, Xia suddenly opened the palm of his right hand.

There lies a seed.

Chi Yan: "Holy tree?"

Xia: "Holy tree."

Obviously, neither of them meant to communicate too much with each other, and all conversations were concise and to the point. This seed was a New Year's gift from the elf parents to Zai Zai. Wen Xingze couldn't plant a single plant no matter how much water he watered.

The conditions for planting are actually very simple.

Xia: "Yeah."

"Okay." Chi Yan said.

Chi Yan's pupils were extremely dark yet light.

He lowered his eyes, and the skin between his right wrist was split by him, revealing light blue bulging blood vessels. Strangely enough, no blood flowed out. The seed quickly embedded itself in the blood vessel, and then the wound quickly closed.

The elf priest looked at him quietly, nodded to him slightly after a moment, and turned to leave.

It represents a small but not negligible recognition from parents.

"..."

Five minutes later, the transparent barrier was lifted and Chi Yan walked into the office.

This temporary audition has ended, and there is still some work to be done outside. For some reason, even though they were watching an audition, everyone walked out chatting as if they had watched a whole movie.

Li Mingzhou was chatting with Wen Xingze about something. When he saw Chi Yan coming back, he waved to him happily: "Actor Chi, come on."

Chi Yan: "..."

"Xiao Wen is really a very talented person. What a gifted child," Li Mingzhou sighed, and whispered to Chi Yan, "I remember that due to some unexpected circumstances, the starring role of "One Day" has not been confirmed yet. Have you ever thought about..."

Although it was a whisper, Li Mingzhou was used to having a loud voice. Wen Xingze didn't intentionally listen at all, but he still heard the words clearly.

Wen Xingze suddenly stood up straighter.

Chi Yan looked at him.

Wen Xingze immediately showed his fullest spirit, like a knight being reviewed at some grand event, showing himself 360 degrees.

He looked at Chi Yan with bright eyes, but he actually said in the tone of "very much looking forward to it", "duplicity", "rejection in return of welcome":
"This mainly depends on Director Chi's intention. I personally feel that, with my level is far from qualified to participate in "One Day"... But it would be great if I could get a chance to audition."