Chapter 20.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

The live broadcast channel is always full, with 20 million people online at this time.

Two seconds of silence later.

Jealousy twisted the citizens of Muse Empire.

[Silly big guy:? ? ? I was still gloating just now]

[Marrying His Majesty Team: Damn it, I’m so angry]

[audyug: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh damn! !]

[Feibai 11: Damn it! ! ! I also want His Majesty to touch my head and suggest stew that Chi Yan and the crow together in a pot of soup! ! !]

The main star of the vampire clan, the cliff castle.

On the planet of eternal night, the wind sounds cold and the dark blue lights hang in the sky.

The black feather fan in Lilith's hand shattered into powder. She stood up, and the maid immediately came forward respectfully to help arrange her hair and adjust her skirt. Finally, the housekeeper helped her put on a dark robe.

Lilith walked towards the door. Before she could deal with it, the Roman column crushed by Os last night stood outside the palace. The woman stepped on ten centimeter high heels and crushed the pillar again, as if it were the neck of a neighboring monarch.

"Soul Box, who is going to go today?" Lilith asked the housekeeper, her eyebrows were cold, and her eyes turned into the dark red that showed when the vampires are angry.

The butler in British uniform bowed: "It's His Highness Sauron."

Lilith frowned.

Each time the order is determined by fighting. Last week it was Lan who won, so Lan goes first. According to the original order, Lilith will be tomorrow.

But it's not that you can only go to one soul at a time, but if you go to multiple souls, the time you stay there will be shortened.

But Lilith couldn't wait any longer.

The Soul Box is one of the new holy weapons of the Vampire Clan, and every prince has its key. Lilith didn't think for long before she made her decision.

The interface of the Soul Box on the Vampire Race's main star is a door. Through this door, the soul can reach the world on the other side.

When Lilith arrived, all the other twelve princes arrived, and Lan had even taken the lead.

Os greeted her: "Hey, are you going to Qingjun's side too?"

Lilith: "..." Qingjun's side?

Isn't this a coincidence?

"..."

On the set of "The Night of the Dragon".

Unexpectedly, Chi Yan's hair is quite soft.

This was the only thought the perpetrator Wen Xingze had at the time.

Chi Yan didn't say anything, and the entire crew was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. The crow flew up the tree with trembling wings and fluttering wings.

Then, time stands still.

After about half a minute, the assistant director resisted the pressure of everyone's eyes and walked forward with the script in his arms: "Why are you standing there in a daze? Shoot while it's still dark. Let's move. The lighting team and camera team will prepare."

Everyone didn't move at first. Seeing that Chi Yan had no objection, they started to move gently and slowly. The lighting engineer held his breath to adjust the light, the photographer tiptoed to set up the camera, and the actors carefully lowered their heads to read their lines.