Chapter 36.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

The song of the mermaid goes like this: "Balukadi Shuobaoya Bodhisattva Poye Mahasattva Poye..."

Photographers: "..."

No, this is not the song of the mermaid, this is Song of Buddha.

The photographers were all stunned. Just looking at the footage, it really had the charm of saving all sentient beings. Even the dolphins were very cooperative, but it always felt weird...

This post-editing was really used in variety shows and documentaries. Is it okay?

The photographers of "Fantasy Cruise" have become accustomed to Wen Xingze's various emergencies. They even started to listen quietly, reminding each other in a low voice: "This song already costs money on music software, and you can make money by listening to it."

"I am a VIP, Amitabha."

"..."

The foreigners on the other boat only thought it was weird at first, and then found it very interesting, and finally their mood gradually returned to peace and tranquility.

"I heard the mermaid song! Is he Chinese? He looks like a mixed-race model, so handsome."

"Very interesting singing."

"Good job, I can really feel the mood of the dolphins. If it were me, I would stop and listen carefully."

"Amen, may the light of the Lord shine on you."

"The veterinarian at the rescue station said they will arrive in half an hour," the producer of the documentary called the photographer on the boat. "Before this, please stabilize the emotions of the dolphins and don't let them do any dangerous behavior again."

The YouTube anchor said to Wen Xingze: "Please!"

Wen Xingze had just finished singing a Great Compassion Mantra. As soon as the singing stopped, the dolphins became anxious again.

"Half an hour?" Wen Xingze was a little confused.

He used his voice too much today, especially when he fell from a height of 30,000 meters. Let alone half an hour, if he sang for another five minutes, his voice might not be able to withstand it.

It's time to call for professional off-site assistance.

Wen Xingze: "Can you pause the photography for a few seconds? I'll do a magic trick for you."

Photographers: "?"

Although they were confused, the photographers and anchors followed the instructions and blocked the lens first.

Immediately afterwards, they saw a scene that refreshed everyone's worldview.

Wen Xingze opened a door out of thin air, and bang -

behind the door was the endless deep sea, soft corals, seaweed, sperm whales, and bad-tempered lionfish. The lantern fish expanded its mouth and flickered twice like an unstable light bulb.

"Wait for me for half a minute."

After saying this, Wen Xingze stepped into the door and disappeared together with him and the door.

The photographers are used to it: "Magic is as wonderful as ever."

The documentary photographers and anchors are full of questions: "???????"

This is the legend.

Outstanding graduate of Hogwarts?!

In the mustard space, there is a deep sea of ​​silence.