Chapter 16.1 Meow Meow

Chapter 16 Meow Meow

At ten o'clock in the evening, "100% Ghost" recording scene.

As soon as Xu Bianzhou asked his assistant to take out the comatose Xu Baijing, he was surrounded by a swarm of media, with spotlights that could illuminate half of the sky.

"Mr. Xu Bianzhou, can you respond to your adopted son Xu Baijing's controversial performance on the show?"

"Mr. Xu, is your adopted son particularly afraid of ghosts and gods because he usually does a lot of bad things? Will Xu Baijing continue his acting activities?"

"Mr. Xu..."

Xu Bianzhou couldn't bear it any longer, pushed the microphone away from him, and shouted angrily:

"——That's enough!"

The reporters were silent for only two seconds. They came forward again like a shot of chicken blood.

"Mr. Xu"

"Mr. Xu, your adopted son..."

"Please respond positively, Mr. Xu!"

"I'll tell you this number to make all of you media shut up." Xu Bianzhou gestured, "Your boss should have accepted it. The announcement is coming. Tomorrow, I will ask the program team, the female host and the so-called ghost to publicly apologize to Xu Baijing. Everything was directed and acted by them for the sake of popularity."

Xu Bianzhou has been dealing with Xu Baijing for more than a day or two.

But this was the first time it had caused such a big fuss, and it was live broadcast. With millions of viewers witnessing it, there was absolutely no room for change. But fortunately Xu Bianzhou has money.

Mute the media, remove trending searches, and ask relevant people to apologize.

Xu Baijing is so high-profile that he wishes the whole world knew that he has a CEO father named Xu Bianzhou. These must be done, otherwise he will lose his reputation as a member of Xu Bianzhou in front of his subordinates and peers.

Xu Bianzhou said with a gloomy expression: "So now, take your cameras and microphones and get out!"

The reporters present were in an uproar.

It is really generous to pay so much money just to buy the media to shut up.

They did not dare to take pictures for the time being, but they did not retreat. Instead, they waited for the boss to notify them.

Almost as soon as Xu Bianzhou finished speaking, the entire scene rang with phone rings.

"Hello? Boss, I'm on the set of "100% Ghost... yes, I met Mr. Xu. Do you want me to stop filming?"

Xu Bianzhou's face softened slightly.

See, money can make all the difference.

The so-called media in this era are just mouthpieces for capital, especially entertainment media.

"Go away after the call is over," Xu Bianzhou said arrogantly, "I'm rushing back to the company. The U.S. stock market will open in half an hour, and you can't afford to delay it."

The reporters didn't move, looking hesitant.

They looked at each other, and then said:

"My boss said that the filming will continue."

"Me too, the filming will continue, and the news will be broadcast on time tomorrow morning."

"What a coincidence..."