Chapter 48.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 48 Meow Meow Meow

Obviously, this ferocious-looking tentacled sea monster is the key to the changes in the Mustard Seed space. After it was swallowed by the vortex, the strong winds and waves quickly subsided, and a stable ice surface appeared in the center of the tide.

"Ouch——"

Dahei slowly landed on the ice with them.

The monarch in military uniform had already landed before them.

Rockface and the bosses survived two disasters. When they slid off Dahei, even the boldest Rockface's legs were already weak and turned into noodles.

In the end, it was the richest man who reacted first. He took out two business cards from nowhere and was about to go up to thank Wen Xingze and Chi Yan, but he was suddenly stunned.

——The black snake running around like this consumes too much energy. Wen Xingze just let Dahei turn back into a dagger to rest, and then gently placed the two still sleeping little dragon cubs next to him. At this time, he knelt down and picked up the dagger. Chi Yan stood nearby, sheathed his sword, and reached out to pull him up.

Wen Xingze and Chi Yan raised their heads and raised their eyebrows, while the other bent down and lowered their eyes. Behind them was the white and falling skylight. They looked at each other from a very close distance.

There were no unnecessary words, but it was hard to look away. It seemed that there were many words that were difficult to say in front of others, and thousands of words seemed to have flowed silently, all meeting in the eyes.

Then...

A wisp of green smoke rose above their heads at the same time, their ears instantly turned red, and they turned away.

Chi Yan put a hand into a fist and coughed lightly. Wen Xingze covered his eyes.

All shut down.

The old man: "..."

Oh, what did he think he was doing? It turned out that they are in love!

The richest old man is an open-minded old man. He feels that these two people are really a good match. It is good to be young. Rockface also calmed down and enjoyed the beautiful scene of primary school students falling in love with the old man.

"These two," Rockface said, "There must be a lot of people who want them to get married."

The subject, Wen Xingze, said he had something to say.

If the university offered a compulsory course on love, Wen Xingze would definitely be the kind of stupid student who couldn't graduate even if he took three years of repeated courses. But he also knew that his current symptoms should not be some kind of sudden cardiac disease... His love for Chi Yan, who was originally just an idol, had completely deteriorated!

Because in the three seconds he looked at Chi Yan, his thoughts had gone from 'It's over, I seem to like him' to 'Will parents agree?' In the end it turned into 'It's okay if he insists on going to Utopia for a wedding'...

But Wen Xingze didn't understand why Chi Yan was so shy. Did Chi Yan like him too? This made Wen Xingze unsure, because Chi Yan had always been the person Wen Xingze couldn't understand the most.

Wen Xingze stood up and said casually: "The heartbeat is very fast."

Chi Yan's breath was stagnant: "..."

"I mean me," Wen Xingze then explained, "Teacher Chi, when I just saw you, I felt exactly the same as when I saw potato chips on sale in the supermarket next door last year."