Chapter 27.2 Meow Meow Meow

Muse Empire, Planet Lancer, Atlantis.

The dome of the Elder Hall was still missing. It was not that it could not be repaired, but that the three elders all refused to repair the dome out of some expectation that the king would come again.

Of course, what Xu Baijing, Xu Sichao and others do cannot be hidden from the eyes of parents.

"A mere ant is not big enough to be a black tooth." Cang held the shark beads that bound his hair in his hand and crushed them one by one.

Elder Li sneered: "Then what are you worried about? Traitor, you are talking about 'my king', I think you like him very much."

Cang glanced at him with narrowed eyes and sneered: "I like him very much? Ridiculous, then I would like to ask some people why his tail is wagging like a dog when you see him."

The two people's eyes were crackling in the air, and they were tit for tat.

After a while, the argument escalated into a fight.

"Don't let this junior see the joke." You frowned.

Cang straightened his hair, coughed lightly, and sat down again: "Just in case, let's ask Shi Shixia to send a few sharks over."

"..."

Xu Sichao and others didn't know what they were about to face.

On board the Fantasy cruise, Wen Xingze was holding Fang Ruxue's hosta. Before he could reach the front desk, Dahei and the bald crow who suddenly flew over  began to quarrel. They said it was a quarrel, but it was actually Dahei being bullied unilaterally.

Because Wen Xingze felt that the short dagger was too conspicuous, and such controlled knives were not allowed on cruise ships, Dahei was forced to turn it into a Q-version dagger pendant, strung it with a red string and hung it on Wen Xingze's wrist.

The red rope is transformed into the Poseidon Beads, so they just restrain each other.

At the beginning, the crow asked Wen Xingze and Dahei angrily: "Quack? Quack, quack!"

It was obviously its vampire familiar who came first, so how could this snake occupy the magpie's nest and take over first?

Dahei felt aggrieved and didn't know why it was scolded, so it made a dull buzzing sound.

Wen Xingze didn't understand the dagger language and guessed from the context that Dahei meant the word 'senior'.

Because in the next second, the crow put its wings on its hips and said triumphantly: "Gah, quack -"

The photography brother

said: "This crow is..."

"Liang," Wen Xingze introduced, "a bald crow, I'm not very familiar with it."

The photography brother was confused: "Oh."

Liang was immediately worried. It raised its wings to cover it chest. Wen Xingze discovered that it was indeed a dramatic crow with rich body language.

Liang looked at Wen Xingze in disbelief and complained:

"Gah, gah gah gah?" Who carried a gun for you and bled, and who made my hair fall bald?

Wen Xingze rationally pointed out: "Carrying a gun and bleeding are just your imagination, right?"

Photographer Brother: "...???" Cross-server communication?

Liang was heartbroken.

The bald crow covered its chest with one wing, staggered away from the heartless man, and flew to the deck. Then it saw: