Chapter 77.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 77 Meow Meow Meow Meow

For the next four months, Wen Xingze devoted himself wholeheartedly to the filming of "Planet of Dust".

Li Mingzhou is a good director, and "Planet of Dust" is undoubtedly a good crew. Wen Xingze has learned more in these four months than all his experiences in the past few years combined - of course, he also encountered many difficulties during this time, but in the end they were overcome one by one.

And Wen Xingze is the type who is getting better and better.

In the late filming of "Planet of Dust", Wen Xingze seemed to have integrated with the character Xia Huai. Not only the director could see it, but also many staff members on the crew who knew nothing about movies could feel it. Especially the climax at the end - there was a lot of wailing and screaming on the final battlefield, and the sky was about to fall. Xia Huai, wearing a tattered military uniform on his shoulders, smiled lightly, and then fell into the furnace of fire... …

Xia Huai, the star of the empire and the youngest major general, has experienced glory and disgrace in this life, and has also stumbled and fallen in the mud. In the end, he finally reconciled with himself and the world, and all the beauty, light and peace are about to come. Before arriving, choose to die as a soldier.

But Planet of Dust is not a tragedy.

As to whether Xia Huai is really dead, an ambiguous and open-ended suspense is left at the end of the movie: in the last shot of the movie, three months later, the android found a worn-out military uniform in a ruins. And a gun with a dark silver rose pattern.

——This scene coincides with when Xia Huai picked up the android in the garbage dump. Then the camera zoomed out to capture the vast and silent dark blue night, and the gorgeous aurora in the sky...

The android stopped in place for a long time, then suddenly his eyes turned red, and he rushed forward with all his strength.

The movie ends here.

Although the scene between Wen Xingze and Chi Yan did not go well at first, it became more and more suitable later on, and it has reached the point of perfection, which is extremely brilliant. Everyone can't imagine what it would be like if these two roles were not played by them.

Wen Xingze's expressiveness and emotional appeal reached their peak in these last few scenes.

The atmosphere of the entire crew was completely inspired by him, and more than one staff member would secretly cry uncontrollably over Xia Huai's experience and ending during breaks. After the final climax and finale were filmed, Li Mingzhou, who had always praised Wen Xingze without hesitation, actually fell silent. He just said "Cut" and left in a hurry. After finishing work that night, Li Mingzhou sat alone in the screening room. , lit up a cigarette, put on reading glasses and read these two paragraphs over and over all night long.

The assistant director who passed by and watched all this happened was simply shocked.

Director Li has been filming for so many years, but he has never seen any wonderful acting skills. The last time he was like this was several years ago when he and Chi Yan were filming "Grass and Trees"...

Wen Xingze will probably win an award for "Planet of Dust".

And it’s definitely not a small prize.

"..."

But Wen Xingze himself didn't know anything about it.

After filming "Planet of Dust", it took him quite a while to get out of the drama completely, and then he went to film "Miracle Ze Ze Travels Around the World" with the little Spanish old man Rockface...