Chapter 29.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

The elders began to take a deep breath.

The elder Li grabbed the microphone and his voice became increasingly violent: "No matter what you are planning, little brat belongs to the mermaid tribe."

Chi Yan paused.

His tone was extremely calm, but it sounded full of ridicule:

"Really? I don't know if he told the mermaid tribe, but he personally admitted that he likes me."

Obviously, this was the last straw that broke the mermaid tribe, because His Majesty indeed has never said that he like them face to face...

although the main reason is that most mermaids are more reserved and deep in emotion, so they are ashamed to ask such questions. Unlike the jealous vampires and rough dragons, who can ask Wen Xingze more than a dozen times a day. Whether he likes them or not, which one he like the most.

But the final result is this -

His Majesty, really, did not directly say that he likes them! ! !

"……"

"……"

again.

With just one sentence, Chi Yan succeeded in maxing out the mermaid clan's hatred value.

Chi Yan took the earphones slightly away and heard the fierce noise of electricity and various waves on the other side. It seems that they, like the Vampires, are a race that can't hold their breath.

The driver opened the door for him, and Chi Yan hung up the phone.

After the communication was completely disconnected, he slowly added the last three words of that sentence:

"...acting."

The next day.

The morning follow-up shooting started with breakfast. At this time, the photographer was still testing the camera position, and the guests could chat about topics unrelated to the show.

In the restaurant on the second deck of the cruise ship, Wen Xingze yawned and walked in: "Morning..."

"A Ze, morning."

Most of the male guests had arrived, and the female guests needed to put on makeup. Only Fang Ruxue was here so far. Zhu Bo and Fang Ruxue were reading newspapers and chatting.

Because they have to put away their mobile phone when recording a variety show, the guests usually don't have much entertainment, so they just read the newspapers and magazines sent to the program crew.

After Wen Xingze sat down, Zhu Bo mysteriously handed him a newspaper and whispered:

"A Ze, did you hear that something big happened in the Feng Shui circle yesterday? Because it was related to Xu Baijing, everyone was out of the circle."

Xu Baijing has been confused for the past few months. Because of his shameless behavior and bad attitude, and there are rumors that he is ready to come back, there is still a lot of attention.

Although this incident published by Pineapple News is a bit strange and confusing, it is indeed a hot topic in the entertainment industry today.

Wen Xingze suddenly had a bad feeling.

He took the newspaper and looked at it. The title read "Pineapple News", and the photo on the headline was of Xu Baijing and Xu Sichao, a father and son tied to the shore, and their faces were swollen after being slapped by fish tails.

The title is 'Shock! A stunningly talented Feng Shui master in the Feng Shui circle. Xu Sichao, one of Xu Baijing's adoptive fathers and a former heavenly master, actually steals people's luck, commits many evil deeds, and finally suffers the consequences?'.