Chapter 47.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Rockface explained there: "After I got off the plane, a man came up to me, pointed a high-tech-looking gun at me and led me through a passage. I thought it was some kind of special etiquette...and then I came here and there were a lot of other people here,"

Rockface said, spinning the camera.

Sure enough, as he said, besides Rockface, there were several old men and middle-aged men in suits and ties sitting in the snow. Zhang Liuquan took a cursory glance and found that many of them were famous figures in financial magazines!

Except for Rockface, everyone else looked as blue as a mourning heir, muttering: "Abducted by aliens", "It's over this time", "Let's all die together, the world will end tomorrow".

Rockface: "I don't know why they are so frustrated."

Zhang Liuquan: "..."

He also doesn't know why Rockface is so relaxed.

This is obviously a supernatural event!

How crazy is Rockface? He can be so fearless in the face of danger. Not only does he not call the police immediately, but he also has the time to call a Feng Shui master to chat with him...!

However, to a certain extent, Rockface is a blind cat meeting a dead mouse this time.

Zhang Liuquan: "Wait a moment. Don't hang up the phone yet. Let me ask a professional for help."

Wen Xingze never said it explicitly, but Zhang Liuquan had an intuition as a Feng Shui master that Wen Xingze must have something to do with some kind of more advanced technological civilization.

As the saying goes, the ultimate technology is the most rational magic.

The situation at Rockface was really urgent. Zhang Liuquan opened his tablet and sent a screenshot of the video directly to Wen Xingze, because recently he had been helping Wen Xingze do data for Chaohua, and he was a little excited to have a direct WeChat conversation with his idol:

"Master Wen, ​​I wonder if you have ever seen this dragon..."

After about half a minute, Wen Xingze replied:

"Yes."

The dialog box showed 'The other party is talking', Wen Xingze seemed to be thinking about his words. It took a while before the voice note was sent. He seemed to be outside as well, and there was a whistling wind in the background:

"That is my dragon."

"Where are Mr. Rockface and the others? Ask him to send the location and I'll be there right away."

Zhang Liuquan thought that Wen Xingze's tone sounded like he was meeting for a meal on the street, which was too understated. He said at the same time: "Oh, it turns out to be Master Wen's dragon, so that'll be easy... ah..?!"

Wait, his dragon?!

Wen Xingze didn't say how he was going to get there, and Zhang Liuquan didn't dare to ask in detail, but during this period, he kept in video communication with Rockface.

What happened next completely subverted Zhang Liuquan's world view.

——At this time, the fierce 'battle' in the sky came to an end. The flames spouted by the dragons burned most of the levitators to black. Then the dragons landed on the ground, became smaller, and held a pile of chips. They were sleeping soundly with their four paws facing the sky.

One of the black levitators landed very close to Rockface and the others, and then the door was cut open from the inside. Several people in white coats came out cursing: