Chapter 33.1 Meow

Chapter 33 Meow

"Roar--"

An overly majestic roar came from the speakers.

Because you are dragons, you can't show your flaws, right? Wen Xingze thought, he is so stupid, he should have guessed earlier, everyone in the comment section is full of talents.

Wen Xingze began to become accustomed to such emergencies. He said: "They prefer to watch science fiction and fantasy movies. This is the sound effect of the movie."

Guests and the program team: "Haha, that's it, we all believe it.

Wen Xingze: "..." Why do he feel so strange?

Two seconds later, the roar stopped abruptly.

Then there was a burst of whispers, with various voices. Although the dragons tried to lower their voices, they could still be heard clearly through the loudspeaker:

"You can't roar! Who did it!"

"Then His Majesty will be in trouble."

"Didn't you prepare the string of words in advance? I'm on, three-two-one--"

The program team: "..."

Wen Xingze: "..."

At this time, the camera was completely dark.

Ten seconds later, the picture finally appeared again.

The background is still the endless snow-capped mountains. It is also night over there, and there are bustling town lights at the foot of the mountains.

Astor turned into a human and walked to the camera. He was obviously very nervous. Not only did he turn smoothly, but he also broke out in sweat. There was obviously a small piece of paper with lines written on it in Astor's hand. He stammered:

"Fantasy, Fantasy Cruise program group, ordinary humans - no, distinguished guests, hello everyone, we are Xiao... we are the parents of contestant Wen Xingze!"

The dragons are also very tall in human form, Astor's figure is over two meters tall, with blond hair and golden eyes. He is actually a handsome guy, but his behavior always seems silly.

Wen Xingze felt a kind of awkward embarrassment like when a parent-teacher meeting was held in kindergarten.

The guests raised doubts: "Ordinary human beings?"

"No, no, no, please don't get me wrong, I, we are also human beings." Astor realized that he had slipped up, and immediately made up for it, "It's true, look at this human being. Appearance, human hair, human limbs, human horns."

Guests: "..."

Wen Xingze covered his eyes: "Astor, humans don't have horns."

Astor was stunned.

Two seconds later, Astor reached out and pressed back the pair of antlers that looked like antlers, and laughed twice: "Sorry, I forgot, haha."

The giant dragons on the other side of the camera were obviously a little panicked, and they whispered again: "Where's the tail?"

"There's no tail! But it seems to have small wings."

"Are you stupid? You can tell just by looking at Zai Zai, humans don't have wings either."

"Ah? Humans are so weak."

Guests: "..."

Everyone began to realize their wisdom.

Don't think too much, don't think too much, don't think too much, sometimes the less people know, the happier they live.

Wen Xingze suddenly regretted: "No, I remembered it wrong. Human beings seem to have horns."