Chapter 29.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 29 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

In "Zai Zai Raising Plan".

Watching the live broadcast or playing games, after listening to Xu Baijing's words, the reaction of parents across the universe can only be described in three words -

angry, angry, and angry.

The grand occasion at this time was even worse than the first day when "Zai Zai Raising Plan" was launched.

On the first day when the "Zai Zai Raising Plan" was launched, they saw His Majesty's living environment. At that time, many people thought His Majesty was a game model, and they were already so angry.

At that time, their anger was directed at this universe, and they wanted to destroy this universe that had given such a fate to the king.

But now, it is basically certain that the Zai Zai in the game is the king that they can't hold in their palms, and it is not the universe that brings all this misfortune to him, but... that Xu Baijing.

Think of the cramped and damp basement where Wen Xingze once lived, and the cheap instant noodles he ate in two meals.

He couldn't pay the rent, water and electricity bills, his company went bankrupt, and he almost had to collect scraps and sell leeks.

He learned to play suona in order to earn some living expenses part-time.

If it started when he was eight years old, then this kind of life has lasted for sixteen years. They rarely hear His Majesty mention his parents. Wen Xingze's parents didn't care when he was alone in the capital and his living conditions were so poor. This probably has something to do with it.

In any case, this account should be settled!

"..."

The main star of the Dragon Clan.

As a race with one of the best combat capabilities in the universe, their claws are enough to tear through any hard and sharp armor. The leader of the clan, Astor, raised his neck and roared:

"Roar——"

On the mountains that are covered with snow all year round, the angry roar of the dragon rang out again.

"Everyone has only one life. It's too cheap for him." Silver Dragon Will stretched out his claws and then retracted them. "Astor, has the leader of the tribe come back? Doesn't the leader know the resurrection spell?"

Astor is just the acting leader. Their real leader, the black dragon, is wandering far away, and the leader is proficient in a technique that can bring creatures back to life.

The person named Xu Baijing must be buried and frozen in the snowy mountains first, then resurrected, pushed into the lava abyss, resurrected, crushed under the sharp claws, and resurrected...

The dragons stared closely at the tips of their own claws spontaneously spread apart after a moment, and each began to sharpen their claws.

...

the main star of the vampire clan.

The pressure from the Thirteen Princes suddenly spread, and the Roman columns shattered under the tremendous pressure.

"How brave..."

A vampire sat up from the coffin and crushed the latest Universe Alliance newspaper with a gloomy expression. Tens of thousands of bats swept past by. Countless blue flames filled the mountains and fields, and the planet in the eternal night suddenly became as bright as day.

That night, almost every vampire prepared a new coffin, the kind filled with mercury.

Prepared for Xu Baijing.