Chapter 14.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Rather than being jealous, the vampires will not lose to any race. It's just because of the backward technology that they still don't understand many things in the game, otherwise there might be a fight...

The butler knew that the princes couldn't listen to anything at this time, so he stopped talking, and he was also serious and kind. staring at the screen.

It wasn't until His Majesty fell asleep and the screen changed to 'Zai Zai is resting~' that the princes slowly pulled away from the happiness of seeing His Majesty all day long and could talk about business.

Lilith picked up the tea cup and took a sip, then asked the butler: "How are you preparing for the side mission?"

The reward for the side mission is 'Guangta Cosmic Express System Officially Launched', which means that you can send things from this universe to that universe. ...

They are bound to get this reward.

Moreover, this mission is not difficult, and they are too lazy to beat around the bush.

It can be completely direct. It was first proposed by Sauron.

The butler said: "We have prepared everything. We can do it tomorrow night. His Majesty's schedule tomorrow is also empty."

The Guangta has always had something in the hands of the vampires.

After all, if there is no clue, how can they rest assured that something of unknown origin is so close to His Majesty.

Sauron said: "Okay, then tomorrow night."

The next day, on the set.

"Cut, Xiao Wen performed very well, let's rest first."

Zheng Xiao is actually not a director who often praises actors, but Wen Xingze did indeed act well, with full camera sense, expressiveness, and good looks.

What he just filmed was Heng Zhi's one-man show - an empty and abandoned old house, with a scarred young man lying alone in the ruins, struggling to give up the will to survive.

The next part to be filmed is the scene where Heng Zhi meets the Immortal Lord, but the actor who plays the Immortal Lord has not yet joined the cast and has been delayed due to something abroad. Therefore, most of Heng Zhi's scenes have to be postponed.

Zheng Xiao watched the replay.

One-man shows also test your acting skills because there are no other actors who can help you move your emotions. But Wen Xingze's performance was undoubtedly outstanding.

He didn't make any exaggerated movements, but focused all his energy on his eyes. Originally, the end of this section was to wait for special effects to be used later to transform the lying Heng Zhi into his original form as a dragon.

But at this moment Zheng Xiao watched the playback:

At the moment Heng Zhi's consciousness dissipated, the boat was sinking, and a wisp of dim skylight and fireworks fell into his eyes. Those light-colored eyes suddenly felt as if they were burning, and there was a halo spreading next to the pupils.

Even the wounds caused by special effects makeup on the cheeks and body seemed to have dragon scales looming.

"Amazing!" the assistant director exclaimed, "It's so beautiful, a battle-damaged handsome boy."

"What are you thinking about?" Zheng Xiao knocked him on the head.

Assistant Director: "I'm just saying, we found a treasure..."

Zheng Xiao didn't refute this time.

Originally, the producers thought that "The Night of the Dragon" was missed by Wen Xingze, but now that they have seen it, they have found a treasure.