𝟓.𝟏 || 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

Maya was dressed by her older sister today, as Mila's mom allowed Maya to stay the night at Mila and Marcus' new south Philly home

Maya was dressed by her older sister today, as Mila's mom allowed Maya to stay the night at Mila and Marcus' new south Philly home. I have to admit, so far, these two shameless bastards are doing better than even I the narrator expected they would. Hm.

Maya wore a light pink long-sleeve that bore a hot pink heart in the middle of the shirt. She wore a hot pink skirt with light pink leggings and black UGG boots. Technically, Maya dressed herself. But Mila came up with the color scheme and such. It was Valentine's Day and per nine-year-old Maya's request, she wanted to "look cute for Jake." Mila, on cloud nine still since her wedding a little over two weeks ago, even straightened Maya's hair for the first time. It stopped at the beginning of her ribs. To finish the look, Mila placed a light pink headband with a bow atop, on her little sister's hairline.

"Wait" Mila called out to Maya as Marcus was about to leave with Maya, to take her to school. She folded her arms, looking at her new husband. Marcus chuckled, "my fault shorty." Still holding Maya's hand, he kissed Mila. "Hey!" Maya interrupted, "where's my kiss?" Mila cocked an eyebrow, "we've never kissed, Maya" she made her sister aware.

"So?" Maya asked, "what if I want one now?" Mila rolled her eyes and kissed her sister's cheek. "Be safe babygirl, I love you." Maya smiled, no longer having baby teeth. "I love you too," she insisted, "but I might love Jake more." Alright, enough with super slut and super slut jr. Let's see what's Dovi's doing.

𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐢

"What made you ask me out on a date?" Mona questioned as I pulled out a chair for her to sit. We were at El Mon è Pizzeria, a pizza place in the heart of Philly. I shrugged as I sat, "you're a great person, Mona." I feel shitty for not considering Mona much earlier, ghosting her after talking to her that one time, but aye, look at God! He found a way for us to run it back. Mona nodded, "is it the fact that I saved your ass?" I scoffed, though she was right.

I'm still in painful disbelief at the fact that if Mona hadn't been there, or decided that it wasn't her business, then I'd probably be dead right now. She saved me and I owed her, plus she wasn't ugly, just a little plump. Ain't nun wrong with big bitches anyways. Well, unless you're Mikeyia. There's a lot wrong with that dead ass bitch.

"How have you been?" I changed the topic, "it's been a while." She had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, I assume her mom was the white one and her father was the black one. Mona shrugged, "chillin" she said, "working. And you?"

"What kinda work you do?" I wondered aloud. "Full time, part time?" Mona looked uneasy, making me wonder if she was a stripper or sum. "I'm an accountant," she informed me. I cocked an eyebrow, "ain't you like twenty two or some bitch?"

"Twenty five" Mona corrected me. She seemed different as fuck since the last time I'd seen her. Not in looks, but in personality. She was so kid like and excited then. Now, she's like a robot; an automated one that answers to everything I say.

"I'm sorry," I couldn't help it, "am I like, making you uncomfortable shorty? Cause I would hate to do that." Mona sighed, I knew something was fucking up. "I have a boyfriend, Dovi" she confided in me. See me? Y'all already fucking know, I love a good lil challenge. My care for Mona went from like thirty to ninety once I'd heard she had a man. Now I had to see how capable I was of taking her from her nigga.

"Must not be too much of a man if you agreed to come on this date with me babe" I snickered, "am I right or am I right?" Mona rolled her eyes, "this is a hangout, not a date Dovi." I raised both eyebrows, looking around the establishment. It was a five star restaurant and everybody was dressed fancily. "Excuse me, everybody!" I suddenly stood up, Mona attempting to tug on my shirt. "What are you doing?!" she asked in a loud whisper.

"How many of you are currently on a date?" I asked once all eyes were on me. Everybody except one pair in the back corner, raised their hands. I smiled, "okay" I said, "I was doing a study. Thank you." I sat back down to see a blushing Mona. "The fuck was that for Dovi?" I folded my arms, "to prove a point, Mona. We're on a date, and you know we are."

"Fine" Mona obliged, "it's a date."

"You know what happens at the end of dates?" I rested my elbows on my thighs as I leaned toward the table. Mona clearly didn't have an answer.

"Sex."

"You're a pig" Mona got up, literally just like women do in movies when they're disgusted, threw her napkin on the table and began walking out. I hung my head back for a millisecond before following.

"Mona, come on!" I called out. Quite frankly, I don't even know why I was following behind this bitch. I mean, I'm fucking Dovi for crying out loud! Bitches always been apart of my vocabulary. It's not like I can't get any other ones. Mona turned around, "I thought you were a good guy, but all you care about is sex." I scoffed, "if that's all I cared about, I wouldn't have even taken you out to eat. Philly got some of the most disrespectful niggas around, Mona. Believe me when I say I'm probably one of the best you'll meet."

"You know what?" Mona asked me, "what's your address? And when are you free tonight? I'll do it."

"What?" I was caught off guard, "but you just-"

"Yeah well I changed my mind" Mona shrugged, "my boyfriend isn't big on sex anyways so I'm lucky if I get it. I might as well take you up on your offer."