𝟑.𝟕 || 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

"I can't thank you enough to picking her up" Mila said to Preston as she greeted him. "Maya really wanted to walk in with Jake. I can't believe they're third graders now." Preston smiled, looking back to see his little brother and Mila's sister, hugging real tight as if they hadn't seen one another in years.

It was September now, a little chilly but not too bad, and leaves were starting to fall. Mila and Maya's mom got held up with work, so Mila was in charge of dressing up Maya. She did a pretty damn good job, if I do say so myself. Maya had gray leggings, black leather knee length boots, a black ribbed-knit sweater, and her hair was in a high bun. Just for the aesthetic, Mila also put a scarf on her.

"It's the least I could do" Preston insisted, referring to the incident that shall not be named. However Mila was genuinely, genuinely, over it. She gently punched his shoulder, "all good, Press. Now please, hurry up so that Maya isn't late and mom doesn't wring my neck." Preston chuckled, "bye."

As Mila locked the door, she heard scurrying at her back window. She knew it was Marcus, only because this wasn't his first rodeo. Back when Mila and Marcus' relationship was secret and they were sneaking around, Marcus would come through windows. Why he did it now though? Who knows.

"Marcus" Mila said with a slight chuckle, entering the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

"I heard you and Preston talking" Marcus said, "and... I didn't really wanna be here for that, nor did I want him seeing me. So I made sure he left before I could come in. It was just easier getting in through the window." Mila rolled her eyes.

"He's not mad at you, Marcus" she insisted, "I know it's awkward but you might as well rip the bandaid off now... he's not going anywhere and neither are you." Marcus tilted his head slightly, smiling wide.

"Well, I know that I'm not going anywhere" Marcus spoke softly, approaching Mila and eventually gripping both her sides, pulling her closer. "Your mom's not home and your sister's gone" he whispered, looking down at Mila.

"But I've gotta be there for Krystal" Mila whispered back. Today was the day that Krystal gets inseminated. Mikeyia and James were to be there of course, but Mila was nosey and just wanted to see what her friend's coochie looked like, to be honest.

"You don't need to be there for her" Marcus said, "she already has support. You just want to see that nasty shit." Mila smiled slyly, "you're so smart."

"Babe, come on" Marcus groaned, pressing Mila's body against the countertop. As he did so, he slipped his right hand into her jeans, also placing a kiss on the side of her face. Mila tried to play it cool, but she was wetter than a water park nigga! Marcus knew that though, so it was no point in Mila pretending.

"Okay" Mila sighed, as she could feel the coldness of Marcus' index finger slipping further and further, finally going in. "Okay, but let's make it quick."

"Okay" Marcus replied, "get on the table."

"The table?!" Mila raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"Well we're in the kitchen," Marcus said, licking his finger that had been inside of Mila. "Unless you wanna stick your head in the oven-"

"Table! It is" Mila quickly interjected.

Even though Mila was a sex master, and had done the damn thing many, many times in her life, she still felt a hint of shyness, being exposed flat out on a kitchen table. Her boobs were detailed, as they were right under the chandelier. Every detail, freckle, spec, was visible. And she was bloated, though it didn't look like much, but she knew about it.

"Shit" Marcus said, "I don't have a condom, again." Well, when the hell did this boy ever remember to bring them? Mila was already as naked a hobo having a psychotic episode, so it was no point in backtracking. She shrugged, "it's all good, I trust you." Marcus nodded and bent down to kiss Mila's bellybutton... weird but okay... before getting busy.