𝟑.𝟒 || 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬

"Hi?" I said to Mikeyia, James, and Mila as they came a whole hour earlier than everybody was supposed to. "Mila, where's your friend?"

"Oh, he's coming with Jalen" Mila informed me. "They got acquainted with basketball the other day, now they talk about it all the time I guess." I nodded, knowing that was a lie, but I couldn't ruin the surprise, so I had to act like I didn't know.

"Why are you three here so early?" I asked, "ain't got nothing else to do?"

"Did you forget that we need to kill that bitch?" Mikeyia asked, whispering the "kill" part. I scrunched up my face, "so what, y'all wanna fucking kill her literally sixty minutes before we watch a movie?" I asked. Then I began playing out a scenerio.

"Oh, how was your day guys?" I asked in a lovey-dovey voice, pretending to be one of our friends that hadn't yet showed up.

"Oh nothing," I continued, "just killed a bitch today!"

"Did you forget that you wanted this?" James asked. "I mean, I can't risk Mikeyia going down anyways, but we need a plan Marcus. Time is ticking and you don't know what that Nariah could be plotting. She could already know something just hadn't told you."

"Yeah" I sighed, "you're right. Let's make a plan."

"Great" James said as he, Mikeyia, and Mila sat down. I chose to sit with Mila, though I wasn't sure how'd she react. I felt like she missed me.

"So I got the parts to add on to my car today" James informed us. Two days from now, on Monday, I'll have it installed by my army buddy. I can't go to an actual car shop because it'll look suspicious, especially in the aftermath." Everybody nodded.

"So that's that, but the hardest part is having to track down Nariah" James insisted. "I mean, I could do it, based on what I know about Nicole, but we need to make sure we have the right woman. From there, I'll be using state of the art army technology to track her down. Which is illegal but nobody will know."

"What happens if you get caught?" Mila asked curiously. James shrugged, "we'll find out then."

"You're not worried?" Mikeyia asked her husband, to which he shook his head. "I've been on my best behavior in the army" James insisted, "that's the first thing. They wouldn't even wanna believe I did something wrong. Secondly, I can easily say that I didn't know I couldn't use it for personal use. Lastly, I'll say it was something regarding you."

"Why does that part matter?" I asked, not even thinking. James cocked an eyebrow.

"Because they'll wanna know what the hell I did" he answered. "And I can't say I used it to track down a woman that I killed. That would get us all in jail."

"So who's gonna be in the car?" Mila asked, "just you?" James nodded, "it's safer that way."

"How is that safer?" Mila further questioned.

"Because I'm trained to brace for impact in a way that doesn't make my body tense up, one. Two, the less people, the less tragedy. Three, I'll be fine regardless. The extra metal on the car bumper will keep the car from bending in. Only person that'll feel it is Nariah, and that's not my issue."