𝟐.𝟒 || 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

The week following Darrius' funeral was full of bizzare revelations, for everybody really.

Come to find out, Dovi did in fact have chlamydia. To prove his loyalty to Sane'ya, he had her tag along to the doctor's appointment. When asked how long he had it for, the nurse informed Dovi that it's been in his system for about a year. Due to him being a male, he was just asymptomatic.

Marcus and Mila didn't let their friends' nagging keep them from hanging out. Though they never made any mention of it to one another, they both secretly knew that there were feelings sprouting on both ends. Marcus couldn't even believe himself, in part because he didn't imagine that he'd want a girlfriend anytime soon, but Mila was just... worth it. As for Mila, she felt bad about it, honestly, but she couldn't help it. Why force yourself to suffer because it'll morally "look better"? Who is there to look better for at this point anyways? Darrius is gone.

Plus, Mila figured that her and Darrius only dating for a few months isn't something worth waiting to move on from. Yes, she loved Darrius, sincerely, but "waiting" was just making her miserable. He wasn't coming back, ever. So why the hell she gotta do that? The only instance that made sense to wait in Mila's head was if she'd had children with Darrius. In that case, you'd owe it to your kids to hold dad down, even in death. But here, who did Mila owe?

Darrius' tombstone revealing was yesterday, and Mila was invited, but she didn't go. She worried about Darrius' family having potentially seen her that day that she and Marcus held hands. She didn't want anybody questioning her, and she felt a tinge of what Dovi had said to her. She felt like she just didn't truly deserve to be there. Nobody brought her absence up to her so far, though the one person that most likely would, Dovi, was blocked on all social media. He had tried calling and texting Mila, but she didn't know that because she blocked him. As far as she was concerned, Dovi was dead to her. In fact, he was more dead than Darrius. (...too soon?)

Over in illegally married-ville, James knew he done fucked up. He realized after kissing he-she Cassidy, that he had the same feeling of a long anticipated masturbational orgasm that just didn't hit right. In the moment you thought it would be right, then once it happens, you're like "hell naw." That was James. He felt as though he severely betrayed Mikeyia. He now had the choice of doing the right thing, which was telling Mikeyia, or doing the safe thing, which was pretending it never even happened.

To make matters worse, James also started to feel like shit for the way he handled Mikeyia's potential pregnancy. He realized that he never even found out if she truly had a bun in the oven, he just immediately acted irrational. It's been weeks since, and he hasn't even made an effort to reach out to her... what the hell was wrong with him?

As for Mikeyia, she couldn't think enough to worry about James, for once. She was all over the place, not having said much to Mila, but that was simply because she didn't know what to say. She wasn't mad at her friend, she knew that feelings were a hard thing to navigate, and she didn't wanna judge what she's never experienced. But she did however worry that Mila was rushing into something to avoid something else, and it would eventually all come crashing down in the nastiest way possible.

Mikeyia had spent most of her time recently, with Krystal. They were the two single ones, considering Krystal didn't consider Renz to be her man, and Mila was apparently... being Mila. Sane'ya and Dovi had their own shit going on, as Sane'ya filled Krystal and Mikeyia in over the weekend. She wanted to tell Mila too, but Mila didn't respond to her "link?" text. The girls figured Mila would come to them when she was ready. Hopefully, that was soon.

Mila waited for it to be damn near midnight before she snuck out of Marcus' home, where she'd been spending yet another night, to visit Darrius' grave. She made a quick stop at the 24/7 convenience store, finding flowers and a card, before heading over to Westside Cemetery. Darrius was buried in the "forever young" section.