𝟏.𝟐𝟏 || 𝐫𝐨𝐛 𝐞𝐦' 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝

Finally, the group actually managed to get their shit together, and go on an actual hangout. It was now the day after New Year's... which is also Mikeyia's eighteenth birthday... and to celebrate, everybody hit the mall for a big shopping spree.

"Do you think I should just try seeing other people?" Mikeyia asked, walking side by side with Mila, Krystal, and Sane'ya. The girls had split up from the boys, though we all know what happened the last time they tried to each go their own way.

"Six months?" Krystal asked, "I would wait. If it's any consolation, I was waiting years at one point."

"You have patience that none of us could ever attain" Mila said, "maybe Sane'ya, but Mikeyia and I? I don't think so. We're kinda similar."

"Actually!" Mikeyia said looking at Mila, "we are."

While those four sat around giggling about how they were oh so unique, the guys were checking out a jewelry joint, ready to blow their pockets.

"No way!" Marcus said in a semi whisper, standing between Dovi and Darrius. "Is that fucking Frederick buying a Rolex?" All three guys stared at Sane'ya's ex, undoubtedly plotting to do some outlandish shit to him.

Frederick unfortunately set himself up as well, walking a very straightforward route to the mall parking garage. I have to admit that even I, the narrator, felt a little bad for the dude at this point. This is west Philly, the ghettoest form of ghetto... so you bet your black (or white, no discrimination here) ass that there was no such thing as mall security.

Marcus picked up an idle rock that he'd nearly kicked, and pegged it towards Frederick, thumping him in the back of the head.

"What the fuck?!" Frederick groaned, his neck scrunching up. He turned around to face Marcus, Darrius, and Dovi, just feet away from him.

It was a staring contest between Frederick and the guys for a second, Frederick debating whether he should stay still and try to talk, or run. He felt remorse for what he'd done to Sane'ya's mom's car, though he never, and wouldn't even dare, admit it. He had jealous ways, but that was it. He wasn't a bad kid, he stayed out of trouble. He was just madly in love with somebody that he couldn't have.

Then, without another thought, Frederick booked it. Too bad he wasn't a true athlete like the three men behind him, who caught up to him like it was nothing. "Please!" he pleaded, "let me go. I swear I'll never do anything to y'all ever again!"

Frederick didn't see who it was that jumped him that night, but he was now certain it was these three boys. And though he wasn't exactly "get back gang," he made a mental vow in his head to never get caught lacking like this ever again.

"How much do you think this would sell for?" Marcus asked, referring to Frederick's watch, which he now had possession of.

"A couple grand for sure" Dovi replied, throwing Frederick into a car. "See you at the game, bitch boy!" Frederick held his shoulder as the three walked back towards the mall. This beat down luckily wasn't as bad as the last, but it sure did do something worse mentally. Frederick was fuming, unsure of what he was to do, but knew he'd be doing something.

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚

"This might make no sense" Sane'ya began as we checked out the lingerie in Victoria's Secret. I don't know why we were here anyways, these panty strings be skinny asf... do I look like a tight booty bitch?

"Continue" I egged, curious. Sane'ya sighed.

"Do you guys get all itchy or cramp-like after having a decent amount of sex for days on end?" she asked. "Or do you guys have continuous?"

"No" Krystal, Mikeyia and I said.

"Well, bleeding has happened to me" I admitted. "But not continuously. More like on-site when fucked too hard." Sane'ya made a face.

"Well I been feeling off, something ain't right" she voiced. "But it ain't nun like that pregnancy shit that Mila and Mikeyia was on." I chuckled.

"Aigh the boys are coming back" Krystal said, "Marcus just texted me."

"Okay I told Darrius that you two weren't a thing because I thought y'all wasn't" I responded to Krystal, "but now I'm wondering if I was wrong."

"We're not a thing" Krystal insisted, "promise. It's just, y'all haven't really talked to him, you know? So he just talked to me because he's done that." I could get with what Krystal was saying, that made sense.

"Aye the guys joined us, all sounding out of breath like they'd been running of something, "wassup?"

"Hey!" I greeted my boyfriend, grabbing his hand to play with it but immediately noticed there was blood on it. "What the hell? Are you okay?"

I touched on Darrius' hand, trying to find the source of the blood, but it was smooth. He yanked his hand back, "I'm good. Just had a lil cut shorty."

I squinted at him, but I can't imagine he'd lie about that, so I shrugged. "Alright alright" I said, "did you at least clean the wound?" Darrius nodded.

"It further leaked after that, but it's dried now, as you can see" he replied. I chuckled, "yeah I see."

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Benito" I called out, as I walked through the typical alley. "Benito! You here?"

Benito was my weed man, and provider of many other things. He can't understand a lick of English, other than phrases like "you here" or "get the gun."

Speaking of...