𝟏.𝟏𝟒 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟎𝐬

It was the 29th of October, a cool fall day. In fact, the weather was perfect! It wasn't too hot, wasn't unbearably cold, and it was just the perfect temperature for a special booty bandit to turn up, because it was her twentieth birthday.

You guessed it... Mila.

"Do you know what day it is!" Mila ran into her sister's room, yanking her right off her bed by the foot. Maya didn't bother fighting off her older sister or even getting a grasp of control of her body, she just allowed Mila to slide her body off the bed as if she were dead. Once on the floor, Maya did nothing just blankly stare at the ceiling, she was used to it.

"What's the big deal?" Maya finally asked, sitting up, "so what, you're a senior citizen." Mila rolled her eyes. "If I'm a senior citizen, you're middle aged."

"What can you do now that you're twenty?" Maya further asked her big sister. "Can you have a boyfriend?" Mila began laughing hysterically.

"Babe, I've been having boyfriends since high school" Mila informed her sister, "you'll get there one day." Maya shook her head, "no thanks."

"Okay" Mila said, walking towards the door, "I'll leave you alone. When the cake comes, I'll let you know." Maya's face lit up. "Yay!" she cheered.

"And happy birthday, old lady" Maya continued.

𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐢

"Mikeyia!" I exclaimed into the phone the second she picked up. She was getting ready for Mila's birthday get together, I'm sure. "I need your help!"

"What what?" Mikeyia asked, "finding Mila a gift?

I sucked my teeth, "my friendship to her is her gift. But no, I need help finding an address. You're into military shit so I know you can help."

"Who's address you need?" Mikeyia asked, "that boy that been messing with Sane'ya? Get back gang?"

"Yes, him. He threatened me in the store before I got to her house, talm bout he goin see me rah rah so ima run it up before he can" I answered.

"Oh bet!" Mikeyia said, "but be careful, and don't work alone, whatever it is you do. Philly is dangerous." I nodded, though Mikeyia couldn't see.

𝐊𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥

I had been comforting Sane'ya since that little incident, and I was now faced with the task of having to convince her to take her ass to Mila's party.

"Mila didn't do anything to you Sane'ya" I told my friend. "I know you don't wanna see Dovi, I get it, but it's not his party. Skipping it will strain you and Mila's relationship, not you and Dovi's."

"I know" Sane'ya groaned, "I've just gotta go. I'm just anxious about how awkward shits gonna be."

"If anything, he'll just be fighting for you back" I suggested, getting a notification as I spoke.

"𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙺𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚡𝚘𝚗: 𝟷𝟶/𝟸𝟿/𝟸𝟹, 𝟸𝚙𝚖 - 𝟿𝚙𝚖."

"What the fuck" I groaned, reading the notification. "No, no fucking way." Sane'ya tried to peak at my phone, but I pulled it away subtly.