𝟑.𝟏𝟓 || 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬

Mila wanted a job that was easy, paid well, and would be fun. Given that she knew Sane'ya and Mikeyia were applying for positions here, she figured what better than to request to be the dang manager? That way, she'd get what she wanted, and she'd seek to it that her friends have a satisfactory experience.

"Hey, excuse me?!" Mila asked a waitress at Kurvy Kitten's nightclub, with an empty platter. "Do you guys have any managerial positions open?"

The lady waitress shook her head no. "Jerry's been our manager for over a decade" the lady informed Mila. "Well mannered and very handsome man."

"Hm" Mila thought aloud, "this Jerry guy is handsome you say? Well, what does he look like?" ... trust me on this one, Mila didn't give a damn about what Jerry actually looked like, but she had a plan. You were about to see it.

"Salt and pepper grey hair, tall, slender, dressed in collard shirts all the time, and very deep voice" the waitress answered Mila. She smiled, "sounds lovely."

Mila walked away and headed over to the other side of the club before intentionally banging her knee on the fire extinguisher and falling to the floor, screaming and rolling in agony. Like she expected, many ran to Mila's side. "Call 9-1-1! Mila begged, I can't feel my knee! He hurt me!"

"Who hurt you?" An on-looker asked. "Describe him." Mila nodded slowly and fake groaned.

"Salt and pepper hair I think" Mila moaned, playing the part. "He was tall and slender, so scary looking! He bore a collard short, looked like a sweet man but clearly wasn't." Mila continued to forcefully writhe in pain. As she did so, EMTs came running in, and bystanders didn't hesitate to give the police Mila's account of what had happened.

Jerry was arrested, clinging to his innocence, but was screwed over because Kurvy Kittens didn't have any active cameras at the moment. Well, guess what that meant, the manager position was open now!

"I would like to apply for manager" Mila said to an officer as she was lugged onto an ambulance, not at all in any pain but having to fake it till she made it. "That's why he attacked me, he knew he wasn't doing well and was bound to lose his job. When I asked him if the manager spot was open, he attacked me!"

"Well then" the officer told Mila, "I will make sure you get that position. What a brave young lady you are." Mila smiled sheepishly, that evil ass bitch.

Meanwhile, James and Mikeyia were damn near going back and forth for days now about Mikeyia wanting to work at Kurvy Kittens.

"Have you lost your mind?!" James asked his wife, "what happened to something simple like retail, certified nursing assistant, sales associate? You wanna work in a fucking slut fest where you're gonna be nothing but tempted! And you shouldn't even be there, you're a little ass girl compared to those people. Who in their right mind would hire you?

"Well" Mikeyia chuckled, "given Mila's the boss, I think I know who in their right mind would hire me." James looked as if he'd seen a ghost. Not only was this place a goddamn strip club, but Mila, was the boss. Ms Asshole? Ms Dead Bf? Ms Move on in 2 days? Awwwww hell nah!

But first, James was thinking logically. "There's no way Mila is the manager" he said, shaking his head. "The bitch just got hired, if she did." Mikeyia looked at James with a very straight face, arms crossed. He knew she wasn't lying, "Ay dios mio" he facepalmed.

James huffed, "fine" he finally concluded. "You can work there, but I am too." Mikeyia made a stank face at her man... "you're gonna wear a thong James?" she asked, "is that what it's come to? For shame."

James sucked his teeth, "no" he informed his wife, "I'm gonna apply as security. Given Mila is apparently the new face of Kurvy Kittens, you better hope and pray that I get that position. Cause if not, then you're not working there. I don't care."

Mikeyia didn't really hear that last part of what James said, because Mrs girl had selective hearing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she pranced up and down, shaking her boyfriend. She tackled him in a manner that that they were on top of his bed, with her sitting on top. She leaned down so that she and James' noses were touching, and give her husband one big, wet sloppy kiss.

As for Sane'ya and Dovi, they were able to see one another once more. Sane'ya told her mom what really happened, and then pleaded with her mother to not press charges on Jalen and Preston. She informed mom that Jalen and Preston were no longer about of the group, which was kind of true, and that if anything else happened, then mom had free game. Surprisingly, Sane'ya's mother agreed.

"We need to talk" Sane'ya informed Dovi, as he greeted her at the park. Dovi, for once, didn't seem scared or worried... though he should've been this time. "What's up babe?" he asked Sane'ya.

"Look" Sane'ya sighed, "I can't do this anymore." Dovi didn't jump up and scream, throw a tantrum, or accuse Sane'ya of being sneaky. He just furrowed his eyebrows. "Us?" he asked, "why not?"

"I'm not sure if I said this before" Sane'ya began, "but I see you more as a friend than anything else. I've always just wanted that for us. I'm not a fan of dating members in the group."

"But what about Mila and Marcus?" Dovi asked, "they're in the group, and dating."

"Why do you always use them as an example?" Sane'ya questioned Dovi. "We aren't them. Mila and Marcus are two completely different people from you and I. They have their own standards and set values. Plus, Marcus wasn't even a group member entirely when they'd gotten together."

Dovi rolled his eyes, "okay."

"But" he continued, "are you saying you wanna be done for good? Because I'm not trying to be like Mila and Marcus, Sane'ya. I don't want this constant on and off that finds the littlest reasons to part ways. If you wanna be off, be serious about it, so I can move on and do something else with my life."

Sane'ya nodded, "yeah" she said, "I wanna be off."

She didn't wait for Dovi's reaction. Instead, she got up and walked away from the park bench. She was now a free woman, indefinitely.

Marcus was accompanying a pregnant Krystal to a doctor's appointment. Technically, James and Mikeyia should be there themselves, but they couldn't make it today. Mila had some acting to do, and Sane'ya really needed this private time to leave Dovi. So, Mila looked at her man, and told him to go be a damn gentleman.

"What the hell is that?" Marcus asked, as he looked at the littlest hole possible. "You got a hole in your stomach Krystal?" Krystal groaned and rubbed her temple before turning to the nurse.

"I am so sorry" Krystal apologized to the nurse, "he's unfamiliar with all things baby and female. I won't bring him again, I promise. He's my friends' man." The nurse chuckled, "it's okay!" she assured me, "it's a learning experience, you can never go wrong there." I smiled sheepishly.

"Ungrateful" Marcus mumbled.