Copycat

So it was Thursday.

Blitzo texted you in the morning that they'd be at the hotel around 11, so you, Charlie and Niffty were just about tidying up the living room to make a good impression. You didn't necessarily care because you knew these guys well enough to invite them even if you were a mess because nothing would look worse than Blitz's room. Well, Charlie wanted to make a good first impression because she had never met them before, apart from Prince Stolas of course.

Alastor was currently lounging on the couch, taking advantage of the fact that you were busy and didn't bother him by constantly keeping an eye on him. But he had fun making comments every time you walked past him, which eventually led to you trying to suffocate him with a pillow.

You were just pulled away by Niffty, who told you to replace the curtains in the living room with the ones Charlie bought.

Unfortunately, it didn't improve your situation at all, because while you were standing on the ladder taking down the old curtains, Alastor decided to visit you in the living room. Apart from all the comments about you being too short for it, and a thousand others about your height, you were also slapped on the butt.
You were glad you could lean against the wall, otherwise you might have fallen off the ladder. You would say that Alastor would probably catch you, but then again, he was the type of person who would laugh his ass off when you fell, so you weren't so sure.

Anyway, it was now a quarter to 11, and you were waiting a little impatiently until you heard the portal open or the sound of a car parking. True, maybe you would have preferred the portal, because Blitzo's driving skills were questionable to say the least…

"So what are they like?” Charlie asked, glancing towards the door, as impatient as you were

“Uh…” you suddenly remembered all the photos you had received of Stolas tied up and Blitz half naked “Specific…”

“I do not fuckin' doubt. Who sane would hang out with you, bitch?” Adam walked into the room with an amused look, glancing at you two

“I don't know, Charlie? There's no one else sane here.” you snorted with a giggle

Adam seemed to want to say something, but was interrupted by the sound of an engine outside as the car pulled up to the hotel. You turned your heads towards the door, waiting for it to open, which was a short time because it opened a moment later with a bang.

“Good fucking morning!” rang out, and a second later you were knocked off your feet as someone rushed at you, squeezing you into a hug.

“Blitz, no! I'm sorry, everyone!” A second male voice rang out, calmer and more gentle “Blitz, come on, we have to make a good first impression!”

“I'm making a great impression!” the new Blitzo replied, still lying on top of you, but he lifted himself up to let you breathe “Long time no see, bitch!” he turned to you

“I missed you too.” you laughed but pushed him back to finally stand up “Good morning everyone!”

“Hi!!” Millie rushed in after Stolas, dragging Moxxie by the hand “Good to see you!”

“You look better than the last time we saw you.” Moxxie added and then stopped when Millie shot him a glare “I mean, uh-”

“No, no, I agree.” you nodded “I mean, I guess I'll always look better than I did then.”

“Fact.”

“Uh, um, Hello?” Charlie called out shyly, drawing attention to herself “Welcome to Hazbin Hotel! Nice to meet Sweet Pie’s friends!”