FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

You woke up this morning with a weight on your chest and you thought KeeKee or Niffty had snuck into your room to sleep on you, but then you felt a weight on you from the chest down. You were pretty sure none of them were that big, unless there was some mutation you didn't know about.

But then your mind started working and you found yourself lying in the living room, and then you remembered last night. You looked down, seeing red hair and ears scattered all over your chest, and smiled in amusement, waiting for your companion to wake up. Honestly, the fact that you somehow managed to get him to stay in the nest was surprising in itself, but the fact that he literally fell asleep on top of you and stayed like that all night shocked you. Not that you're complaining. Even though the hotel beds were damn comfortable, you had to admit that it was the best sleep you'd ever had in your entire life and afterlife. Well, what if you slept on a bed like this...

Your thoughts were interrupted when the figure on top of you moved and fluffy ears fell back, pressing against his head. Alastor rose on his elbow, pausing as if he was processing what was happening and where he was, and then he looked up at you. You waved at him, gaining a dull look, and then as if something clicked, his face turned as red as yesterday again. He rolled off of you, or rather he literally fell on his side and you were sure there were pillows because otherwise he would probably get hurt. You shook your head in amusement and rolled over to face him, lying on your side.

"Heya..." you said with a wide smile, looking at him

"Good morning..." he said with a blink "I have a few questions..."

"No, babies don't come from cuddling so you won't be a father." you covered your mouth, laughing as he looked at you with horror

"It didn't even cross my mind." He shook his head and you buried your face in the pillow, trying to stifle your laughter

"I'm sorry, I had to say it." You wiped your tears as you calmed down "What are your questions?"

He moved slightly again, becoming a little more embarrassed "I didn't cross your boundaries last night? I mean... Sorry, dear, I don't think I'm fully awake yet."

"I'm literally the one who should ask you that. Just because I'm still alive, I thought you were ok with me hugging you." you shrugged, seeing him frown

"Do you still think I would kill you?"

"No, I guess. I know that normally I seem to be generally trusting and everything, but contrary to appearances, this is not the case at all." you sighed as you stretched "The fact that I let you cuddle at night is a pretty big trust in you, so I'd prefer if you didn't break it."

"It just came out so... without any words that I wondered if you were okay. Mainly because, well, you were underneath me and didn't have much opportunity to move." his cheeks turn red but you saw the slight worry on his face and you wanted to talk about it while you were alone

"No offense, Al, but you're skinny as hell so I could just push you down if I wanted to." You gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded in understanding "Everything's okay."

You patted his head and his ear twitched slightly as he moved uncontrollably towards your hand. Then, as if he realized what he had done, he stepped back, frowning, and you thought that in moments like this he seemed to be angry with himself. This was definitely something you wanted to talk to him about in the future when you had the chance.

"As much as I hate to say it, if we don't get out of here soon, no one will probably eat anything in the morning." you said

He nodded in agreement and sighed, then his eyes landed on you carefully.