Matchmaking

"Okay, everyone get in line! It's time to start Secret Satan!" Charlie screamed, the jar in one hand and the other thrown into the air with a battle cry

Everyone lined up as one, and even Adam, who wasn't convinced by the idea, joined you, standing behind you while you stood behind Alastor. Al wanted to let you pass because he said 'Ladies First' but you pushed him in front of you and said 'Ladies First' as well. Not very thrilled about it, Radio Demon didn't argue, but he knew he wouldn't win against you, so he just gave in to your decision. Every now and then you poked him in the back, digging your fingers or bumping your forehead, which made him throw you a critical look every now and then, as if he was judging you for your childish behavior.

"Gezz, you're acting like a kid." Adam grunted from behind you and in response you jabbed him in the stomach with a finger

"And you look like you're about to give birth to a kid. What month is it? Twentieth?"

"Very fucking funny." he rolled his eyes

"I know, in general I think being funny is one of my core traits."

Alastor in front of you chuckled and you looked at Adam meaningfully, but your expression fell when he showed the letter 'o' with one hand and inserted the index finger of his other hand into the hole. You groaned, turning your back to him and hearing his laugh behind you.

"Who did you draw, Angel?" You asked as the spider walked by unrolling the note

"Your mom" he replied, walking further and giving you the middle finger in response, then plopped down on the couch next to Niffty

"I feel sorry for you, then!" you commented

Finally, after some time, it was Alastor's turn in front of you and you tried to look over his shoulder, which was unfortunately impossible because he only unfolded his card when he had gone to a safe place. Then you got yours and excitedly unfolded it only to see the word "Alastor" written on it.

You frowned, it was strangely suspicious...

"What's suspicious, dear?" Alastor asked, walking up to you and looking over your shoulder, but you managed to crumple the note in your hand before he read it.

"Absolutely nothing, who did you draw?"

"Oh, the person from this hotel!" he said with a smile and you looked at him critically. You might have expected this answer...

"No way." you sighed

***

"Charlie, hey, Charlie!" you called out as you all sat in the living room afterwards

Charlie and Vaggie somehow found a place for both of them in Alastor's chair. Alastor, on the other hand, sat next to you on the couch, his arm wrapped around you as you browsed Sinternet. Husk and Angel were forcibly thrown next to each other on the floor because Niffty had tied them up earlier when they accidentally fell asleep on the couch after the draw. Sir Pentious lay sprawled in front of the fireplace, enjoying the warmth that fell on him, and Niffty sat on him, playing who wouldn't blink with his eyes on tail. The Egg Bois were doing their own Secret Satan draw while sitting on a giant pillow. Adam, because he didn't get a free seat, brought a pillow from the bed and lay down on it, playing Sintendo and drinking a shake.

"Yeah?" the girl looked at you curiously

"I have a stupid question, but do you think it would be okay if I stayed here permanently?" you asked in one exhale, turning off your phone for a moment

All eyes in the room turned to you and you felt embarrassed to be the center of attention.

"Are you kidding?" she screamed "Of course it's not a problem! I'm actually very happy! Holy Shit!" she squealed, swinging her legs, and Vaggie placed a hand on her shoulder, calming her down