ANGEL NO-

"Here, when you click, you have contacts and you can call immediately after pressing. You don't have to dial the number every time."

"Damn useful, really!"

"This is Sinternet and you just type in whatever and they show it to you. Overall, it's a technological miracle, but it's not."

"Aren't the Vees the ones who rule there?"

"Eh, if you block them your life will be more beautiful, so no, not really."

It was Saturday and therefore your meeting with Rosie. In the morning you asked Alastor to take you to Cannibal Town, but instead you were teleported there at the speed of light. Radio Demon followed you, whether you wanted it or not, and a moment later you were greeted by Rosie who hugged you both. Of course she held your cheeks and commented on how cute you were again and then she scolded Alastor for coming here and told him to leave. Not thrilled, after a while he gave in, especially when she deliberately started telling some ridiculous facts about him that made you laugh hard. You weren't sure if they were made up or not, but they still definitely brightened your day.

Apparently, according to Rosie, Alastor had a habit of swinging his legs when he was lying or sitting, which Rosie called a schoolgirl habit. You hadn't seen it yet, but it was something you could believe, especially when you remembered his Good Boy Position.

Another thing was that for eighty years he refused to change the appearance of his suit, which resulted in him looking identical day after day. Apparently the biggest event of the year was the fact that somehow white details appeared on the front of his jacket. Shocking, probably. Apparently she was trying to get him to move with the times, but that's how it turned out.

"Okay, I think I understand now, this is how it works. Thank you sweetie!" she said, turning off her smartphone and you nodded

"No problem, besides if you need help just call me. I've already put my number in your contacts!" you said with a smile

"Sure thing, dear. Now, anyway, I'd like to talk to you about another thing..."

You tilted your head, curious "Another thing?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean." she sighed "I'm talking about Alastor."

Oh. Well, you hesitated. You didn't think you were the right person to talk about him, and why would you want to anyway?

"Remember how I mentioned the fight between demons and angels that happened half a year ago? Well yes, there was extermination." Rosie suddenly became serious "There's not much to say except that we won, but it's more about the fact that, well, Alastor had a problem during this one and I think he still hasn't fully recovered. I wanted to ask if you noticed any strange behavior..."

"I don't think I've known him long enough to answer, sorry Rosie." you looked at her apologetically "No offense, but every single thing Alastor does is weird, I mean, you can never know what to expect, you know?"

"I know, I know, the thing is... uh, it's problematic that I can't tell you because I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone. The point is that..."

"What do you mean by recovered?" you interrupted her, concerned "Did something happen to him?"

"Yes, but I mean more uh... Ok, what I mean is that he had a breakdown. After something..." She sighed and took off her hat, placing it on her lap

"Damn, I didn't know anything about this..."

"I'm not surprised, as far as I know he didn't tell anyone except me. And that's only because I once found him curled up in his house. You can think what you want, but he's actually a kid covered in a thick layer of pride." she frowned "He doesn't like it when I talk about him like that. Mainly because he prefers it when everyone is afraid of him..."