One problem solved

“...You saw two Alastors there, right?”

The woman in front of Husk nodded.

“They tried to hurt you, right?”

Nodded again. Husk sighed deeply as he looked at Sweet Pie. She looked a little better, but still weak, her hair was dull and limp, and her face lacked joy and life. They attended to her yesterday as soon as she regained consciousness and calmed down enough to let them tend to her wounds. Throughout the entire process she was trembling and her eyes darted wildly around the room as if she didn't know exactly where she was or what was happening. At one point, Angel told her to look at him, which she did reluctantly, but calmed down when she recognized his face.
Angel stated that she must be on some drug or shit that causes either increased paranoia or hallucinations or both, noting her violent behavior and wide pupils. Husk had to agree with him because it made a lot more sense now and they both wondered if they should try to get the drug out of her system or wait until the effects wore off. Husk was in favor of waiting it out because her body already seemed dehydrated enough and he didn't think she needed any more vomiting. That was until she started shaking with fear and whimpering, curling up into a ball and covering her ears.  He rushed to help her, not knowing what had even triggered it since Alastor was out of the room and all she said was "take it away." repeated like a mantra. Angel asked her what to take and only after a while did they notice that she was pointing at Alastor's radio, which was standing on the shelf. Charlie ran to hide it wherever she could, and only then did they manage to calm Sweet Pie down again. So they decided that yes, they would take her to a room to sleep through the rest of the symptoms, but before doing so they made sure there was nothing resembling Alastor in there. Which also resulted in taking out his clothes, the radio (another one), old cups of coffee that he drank this week to stay awake, and a lot of other stuff that the deer carried to her room. They carried it all to Alastor's room and then carried Sweet Pie to her room, where while another bandaging was being applied, she finally fell asleep.
Now, however, it was another day and Husk, after bringing her breakfast, which she ate very reluctantly (he had to take one of the sandwiches to show that it was not poisoned), decided to ask her about a few things.

“Can you tell me what exactly they did to you?”

“Electric shocks mainly.” she wrapped her arms around herself “I mean, it was Vox, uh. And a lot of eating and vomiting…”

“You know it wasn't Alastor but Vees, right?” Husk looked at her carefully

“I… I guess.” she looked down in shame “It was still so realistic.”

“They gave you some drug that gave you hallucinations, I assure you that Alastor was still with us. He would never do this to you.” he assured her, seeing that she was really confused “I swear.”

“I guess because there were two of them at once.” she bit her lip, playing with her fingers “Is the real Alastor mad at me?”

Husk looked at her confused, not knowing what she was asking about. Mad? What was he supposed to be angry about? If anything, he was angry at what they had done to her, but not at her. Alastor was a nervous wreck, even if he tried not to show it in public, but he wasn't thick-skinned at all, and Husk had seen him break down more than once when he thought he was alone. Husk preferred to leave him alone at that time, because he had no idea what he could do except give Rosie a hint about it a few times.

“Why would he be angry?” he asked her carefully

She shrugged “Yesterday I behaved terribly, I thought he was angry.”

“I- No. He's not, seriously.” he shook his head and she nodded in understanding

Husk thought it would be a really long process.