Mama I'm in love with a criminal

"How much do you think people would like to watch TheSins?" Angel asked you the next day while you were making breakfast. Alastor was on the radio, so while you were making scrambled eggs, jazz from his station was playing in the background

"Uh, well, I like watching you play, so I guess quite a lot. Why do you ask?" you were breaking eggs into a bowl, and the spider was sitting on the table, waving his legs in the air

"Listen, I had visions, toots." he announced, raising his hands as if announcing something big "I will become a Voxtuber."

You looked at him with amusement. "Where did this idea come from?"

"Eh, ya know, I like being on screen, but I'd like to do somethin' for fun. I was thinkin' about writin' songs, but playing is also cool." he shrugged "VoxTube sounds nice."

"You know how I feel about Vox." You laughed "But I think the idea is pretty cool, indeed. I'd love to watch it!"

He puffed out his fluffy chest with a proud smile "Thanks toots, can I count on your help in drawing a profile picture?"

"Where did you get the idea that I could draw?" you giggled, looking at him curiously

"You now use that notebook where you described Smiles to drawin' doodles of him." he said as if it was common knowledge and gave him an incredulous look. When he saw it, he only commented "Niffty".

You almost put your dirty hand on your face, but luckily you remembered that it was covered in eggs, so you washed them first. However, you sighed loudly, devastated by his words.

"Is there something about me that Niffty hasn't found out and said?"

"Well, probably."

"She didn't know they were kissing." Adam walked into the kitchen and you groaned loudly in embarrassment " 'ello, bitches."

"Wait fuck, what do you mean they kissed!?" Angel opened his eyes and then looked at Adam, who looked unfazed by the sudden outburst of the demon next to him "Bitch, what does that mean?"

"That means their lips fucking touched." Adam rolled his eyes as he walked over to stand next to you to make some coffee

"Hey, I know what kissing means, but WHY DON'T I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?" Angel jumped off the table and you felt him burn a hole in your back with his eyes "Toots?!"

"Listen, it happened once and it was short, I don't think it's worth talking about-"

"What? Fuck, chick, how long have you been together?" Angel looked like the fact that you didn't tell him was insulting his family

"Well, you always said that-"

"These idiots are not fucking couple, even if they kissed." Adam poured water into a cup and made coffee, turning to the spider "Would you believe somebody could be that stupid?"

"NO? This is worse than fucking soap operas! Fifty episodes of slowburn and still nothing happens between the main characters!" Angel groaned, two hands thrown up and two on his face

"True true." Adam nodded "Me and Bambi's friend are working together to do something about it, so you can work in that direction too."

"Oh FUCK, I'm totally going to do this!"

The two of them were talking next to you as if you weren't even in the room, even though you were frying eggs, feeling that your face is as red as possible. You took the scrambled eggs onto plates and you left them on the table, ignoring them, trying to cover them with your hair so they couldn't see your face.