Oh, they're-

Alastor followed you and you almost felt embarrassed to see him as obedient as a puppy. But you were more stressed, so you didn't even pay enough attention to it, you just went to his room.

You probably shouldn't have been surprised to see that everything he had prepared yesterday was still in place, but well, you were. You stood uncertainly, playing with your fingers as he closed the door, then took a deep breath as he turned to face you.

“Al...astor” you started “I'm sorry about all this, I… I know it's my fault and I'm ruining everything again. The thing is, I really feel like an idiot for not letting you…”

“Dear.” Alastor interrupted you and you looked up at him. He took your hands in his and only then did you notice that yours were shaking “I understand if you need time…”

“Time for what? I don't need time, I need you!” you blurted out with a trembling voice “Look, I thought I was afraid of you, but I'm not. My body is afraid but not me, I don't know how to explain it! I fucked it all up, but I know you're trying and I really want to be with you and for everything to be like before!” you spoke, tears streaming down your cheeks and your throat tightening “I am so sorry…”

Alastor stood in front of you, watching you, and then he gently hugged you, rubbing your back. You inhaled his scent, trying to calm yourself down, but you were shaking uncontrollably.You wanted to scream when you felt his hands on your body, but not out of fear or pain, but out of happiness and relief that overwhelmed you.

“Nothing is your fault, we both didn't talk about all this and expected everything to be fine. And honey, we need to talk to each other more.” he said softly and dropped to his knees in front of you, looking at you captivatedly. You blushed.

“What are you doing? Get up-” you said shyly

“Absolutely not, my dear. All this time I didn't show you how much I love and adore you, and now that I have opened my eyes I will worship you because you deserve it. You are a divine goddess, dearest, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it, you are my queen…” he spoke, his hands on your waist, his face level with your stomach

You didn't know what to think because magically your mind stopped focusing on the fact that you were crying moments earlier and you made up because something inside you turned at the sight in front of you. By the way, he should wear these clothes more often because he looked-

“Dear?” he asked, seeing that you had fallen silent “Something is wrong?”

“No, no.” you shook your head “Is everything okay between us now?”

He nodded and grabbed your hand, placing a kiss on it as if he were kissing a priest's stole. He kissed each finger with a soft "I love you" after each one.

“Al, I..” you started, wanting to say that you loved him. Unfortunately, your throat tightened, preventing you from speaking the words “I…”

He raised eyes to you. You grabbed your throat trying to say something, but the words "love you" couldn't come out of your mouth.

“Darling? What's happening, tell me, my beautiful.” he rose to his feet, looking at you with concern, cupping your face in his hands “Sweetie?”

You shook your head, furious with yourself “I'm sorry, I can't... I can't say it.”

“Say what? Can you show me? Sweet Pie, cupcake?”

You took a deep breath, thinking for a moment, and then pointed at yourself. He tilted his head and you made a heart out of your hands, hoping he would understand, then pointed at him. He looked at you intently for a moment and then his eyes widened in understanding.