Let's misbehave

You groaned, rolling onto your stomach as the smell of fresh coffee hit you. You kept your eyes closed, breathing in the beautiful scent that made you want to get up, but at the same time you were enjoying the encompassing warmth of the blankets and pillows around you. You sighed, blindly searching for anything that might remind you of Alastor, because apparently he decided to get off of you while you were sleeping. Unfortunately, your hand touched everything soft, but nothing like the fluff of his hair. Eventually you touched something hard and wrapped your hand around it, checking to see what the hell it could be. You pulled it towards you and when it didn't budge, you opened your eyes.

Before your eyes there was a man smiling broadly at you, lying on his side and resting his cheek on his hand. He struck a pose that you could only describe as "draw me like one of your French girls". Only after a moment did you realize that you were wrapping his hand around his horn and you quickly moved it away as if he had suddenly burned you. He waggled his eyebrows at you pointedly and you moved away from him, giving him a disdainful look.

"Seriously?" you said, your voice hoarse from waking up moments earlier "What are you doing here?"

"I admire the views and keep you company." He declared with a chuckle and made himself more comfortable in his nest "It's comfy here, I think I'll join you the next time you two cuddle."

"I'd rather not, thanks." You moved away from him, which only made him take up more space

Adam stretched out comfortably in the nest, where you had been sleeping a moment earlier, and put his hand behind his head, and a bag of chips appeared in the other. You grabbed the package out of his hand, glad he hadn't opened it yet, and kept it out of his reach.

"Bitch, give it back to me! I am hungry!" He reached for you but I pushed him back onto the pillows and he looked at you with disdain and rolled his eyes

"Haven't had breakfast yet?" you asked him

"That bambi of yours wouldn't let me enter the fucking kitchen!" A second bag of chips appeared in his hand

"You don't need a kitchen when you can conjure up whatever you want!" you rushed for the second package but he shielded it from you and you fell over, falling on his lap "Ugh!"

"Fuck off, I prefer chips to your weird food." he opened the package and some crumbs fell on your hair as he started eating

"It shows in you." you muttered

"Maybe, but your fawn is in the kitchen after all, so you can go until the others wake up." He muttered, pouring a fistful of chips into his mouth

"Do you want to get rid of me to take this place?" You looked at him critically as he continued to eat

"Just for now, I'll give it back to you, doll."

"No way, you won't eat here." you reached for the package again but he pushed it away and waved his finger in your face, the crumbs spilled onto the pillows

"No way, I'll eat here."

"I sleep here sometimes and so does Alastor! I don't want the smell of chips to haunt me at night!"

"Look, I don't know what you're doing here and I don't necessarily care." Adam shrugged, "I'm just telling facts."

"Me too, Adam, me too." you sighed, rubbing your face with your hands "Well, fine, but you clean it up after this, okay? I'm serious." you narrowed your eyes at him

"Yes, Ma'am." he saluted with a chuckle and you rolled your eyes as you stood up

You stood up, brushing off your dress, wanting to go to Alastor, but you quickly changed your mind and ran to freshen up and change first.