Laptop

Actually, you woke up but didn't get out of bed, which was rather common for you, but not for the certain person who was lying on top of you.

You didn't feel like getting up in general, especially after last night, and you preferred to take advantage of the fact that Alastor didn't leave the bed before you. So you lay flat, feeling the warm weight on you, and every now and then you watched his ears twitch for some reason. A bit like a cat's ear, when you barely touch it and it twitches and runs away from your touch. In this case, however, it probably only responded to your breathing, because you didn't touch it.

Anyway, you were glad that Alastor actually slept through the night, or at least that's what you thought. That is, throughout the night you didn't feel any difference in the weight on you, and you were also lying in a similar position as when you went to sleep. When you woke up, your hands were still in his hair, so you just assumed he hadn't left the bed, luckily. So you took advantage of it and didn't move an inch, trying to go back to sleep.
Unfortunately, however, before you fell asleep, Alastor woke up. Well, it mainly consisted of him lifting his head for a moment, looking around, and then leaning against you again, but looking at you, this time with a sleepy look in his eyes. You heard a quiet "Good morning" from him before he was interrupted by a yawn. You giggled at this, as it was rare to see Alastor like this, but it obviously didn't make much of an impression on him because he didn't react.

But when he stretched out on top of you again, as if he was about to go back to sleep, you spoke up in disbelief. “Al what's gotten into you today? Normally you'd be on your feet!”

‘Hmm? Oh, yes, that's right. What time is it?” he pushed himself up on his elbows, searching for your phone

“It doesn't matter, I'm not kicking you out of here!” You laughed before pressing down on his head to make him lie back down

“But I'd rather know, love!” he chuckled

“Mmm…” you tangled your fingers in his hair to keep him in place “Nope.”

“Why not?”

“Because then you'll go away~”

“If so, it must be noon!” He pushed himself up onto his elbows again, struggling against your hands “Dear, please. Aren't you hungry?”

“Nope.”

He snorted, looking at you in disbelief. “Impossible, you're always hungry in the morning, especially since we didn't eat dinner yesterday!” he narrowed his eyes “What time is it?”

“Time not to get out of bed.”

He sighed deeply. “All right, all right. I won't get up.” he purred and moved closer to you with a cheeky smirk “Do you have any specific reason why you don't want to do this, my love?”

“Yeah. I want you to relax a little.” you muttered back and he blinked as if he was surprised by your words

“Really? Only this?”

“What's more? You looked pretty bad yesterday, I think you should take a break from everything in general.”

“Bad? Thank you.” he snorted, rolling his eyes

“Is that all you got out of that entire sentence?” you raised your eyebrows in disbelief

“No, but it's an important part.”

“Have you always paid so much attention to your appearance or just recently?” you groaned

“This is important, honey.

“Geez.” you rolled your eyes “I don't know about you, but I don't expect myself to look good when I'm crying and stuff like that.”

“I'm not crying. This happened yesterday and we are not repeating it.” he kissed your nose