Poor Baby Jack

Hey all, I am happy to announce that this is my first collaboration with another amazing writer!!! Her name is Milana0304. She helped me not only make this an awesome story, but she also helped keep me on target on we got done way faster than normal. 

SPOILERS THROUGH THE END OF SEASON 14

Now Milana304's writing will be in bold letters so you all can tell whose is whose. My writing will be normal writing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only been a few hours since it all happened... since Michael was killed. Jack found it hard to sleep that night but I think everyone did. The once happy bunker was swallowed up with a darkness and a cold sense of loneliness. Everyone in their respected rooms, everything quiet as a mouse except that It wasn't all that quiet, Jack was thrashing around crying and unable to breathe... he was a monster at least to himself. He killed someone, doesn't that make him like all the other monsters? Guilt laid heavily on his shoulders. It was late. Suddenly, Jack shoots up hyperventilating and hugging his tummy, as he's trying to calm down he started to feel... odd next thing he knew he was throwing up all over his bed as he cries to himself, "now i've made a mess they're going to hate me" he sobbed softly into his hands then he started to to hide the evidence of his mess... if he hid it they couldn't hate him, they couldn't get mad.

Castiel knocked on Jack's door, unsure if he was awake or not. Jack looked up from the mess he was cleaning up and went still, not even daring to pray, cuz Cas would hear it. The intensity of the stress, waiting for the angel to walk away, which he finally did, made Jack's poor stomach hurt and turn. He felt so much guilt it was overwhelming him, and it was overwhelming how he felt towards Cas, Sam, and Dean. As soon as Jack was certain Cas was gone, he finished hiding the rest of his mess, and laid back down on his now stripped bed, which was very uncomfortable, but if he complained, they'd learn of his mess. So he lay on an old scratchy mattress, shivering, and curling in a ball, hoping his stomach would stop hurting.

It took awhile for Jack to fall back to sleep, but after a bit he fell asleep, but he was ridden with guilt. In the other room Sam, Dean and Cas were talking.

Cas "I don't think Jack is well, last night he was acting strange."

Dean "He's fine, Cas, chill."

Cas "Sam, please you know Jack better than all of us."

Sam "okay, okay, I'll go check on him."

Sam walked to Jack's room and went to knock on the door gently ,but inside he could hear soft crying, so he let himself in.

"Hey, come here kiddo." He goes and sits on the bed, holding his arms out and Jack falls into Sam's arms, sobbing and hyperventilating. Sam gently runs his hand up and down Jack's back, and gently holding him close, and looks around,

"Did Dean or Cas change your sheets?" Jack sobs harder, clenching his hand in Sam's shirt.

"I'll take that as a no... want to tell me what's going on?" Sam asked in concern.

Through teary sobs Jack replied guiltily, "I spilt water on the sheets... I'm so sorry I made a mess" the kid said frantically trying to scramble away from Sam scared.

Gently rubbing Jack's back and holding Jack close, Sam replied softly "shhhhhh, it's okay, we all make messes sometimes it's easily clean up" Sam pondered for a second whilst calming Jack down then said thoughtfully "I think that today is a cuddle and movie day today"