Misha Gets A High Fever

This was requested by izzey2009. Some sick Misha at a con. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misha had just finished his panels for the day, and was beyond relieved that he had nothing else planned for the day. His head was killing him, and he kept getting random dizzy spells, which almost made him cause a scene at one of the panels.

"What's wrong, Mish, you drunk?" Jensen teased, when Misha stumbled walked off the panel stage, having stumbled repeatedly during the panel.

"No, dizzy." Misha mumbled, not bothering to hide how tired he felt, as a yawn escaped his lips.

"We boring you?" Jared teased, earning a chuckle from Jensen and Mark, who had just walked up.

"No, I didn't sleep much last night." Misha admitted, omitting the part where he had been up all night trying to sleep, but unable to.

"Looks like little Misha needs a nap..." Mark Sheppard teased good-naturedly, a knowing smile on his face, as he had stayed up with Misha until 2 am playing cards, as he walked up before his own panel.

"Sure, nap sounds great." Misha said, shooting Mark a pleading look not to say anything about last night. He hadn't been the best company, and he knew it, but Mark hadn't minded, and kept him company anyways.

"I was going to ask you to join my panel, but you look dead on your feet." Jim Beaver teased, looking a bit concerned about Misha's pale face.

Misha sighed softly, and walked away, heading to his motel room, ignoring fans and costars alike. As soon as he got to his room, he sank against the door weakly, squeezing his eyes shut as the room spun out of control. He didn't realize he hadn't actually made into his room, he was still in the hall, collapsed against his door, shaking like a leaf.

One of the hotel employees saw him on the floor, and immediately called Jensen, who froze in the middle of his panel.

"Excuse me..." Jensen said, slipping off the stage, as he answered the phone. "Hello? He what? Oh gosh! I'm on my way!" He ran back out on stage, whispered in Jared's ear, and turned to the crowd. "I have an emergency to deal with, so Jared and Jim are gonna take good care of you." he said, running off the stage, and out the door as Jim walked on stage and took over.

He ran all the way to the hotel and stopped short when he saw Misha curled up in the fetal position on the floor by his room door.

"Misha? You okay, man?" he asked, kneeling down beside his friend.

Misha groaned, pushing himself up against his door weakly, before looking at Jensen in confusion. "Why are you in my room?" he asked, a hint of annoyance in his tone that he couldn't suffer alone and in peace.

Jensen chuckled softly, looking a bit embarrassed. "Mish, you collapsed in the hall." he said gently, gesturing around them to prove it.

Misha lifted his head off the door, and looked around blurrily, before letting his head fall back against the door with a thunk.

Jensen flinched at the thunk, watching the man before him closely, noting immediately he was too pale for comfort. "How you feeling, buddy?" he asked, feeling bad for all the teasing he, Jared, Mark, and Jim had done.

"M not your buddy," Misha slurred with a good amount of difficulty, as he tried to force himself to his feet, only to lean heavily on the door, too dizzy and disoriented to do anything else.

"You are too. You and Jared are my best buds, that's why we teased you. Cuz we care about you, and honestly thought you were okay." Jensen explained, a hint of sadness in his tone as he realized the damage their teasing did,