I feel you all deserve to know:

I've been debating how to say this for a really long time... no I'm not going anywhere. And no, this is not a chapter. So I apologize for that.

Now back to the matter at hand... um... so I know so many of you are either waiting for a request or for me to update, and I'm truly sorry for how long you have waited. I am very behind, as you are all very well aware.

I'm not writing this to make lame excuses or to waste anyone's time, but more to explain, so you don't feel ignored or like I'm a flake.

I've been quite literally being overwhelmed by my depression, anxiety, and other mental health problems. My marriage was no clue, but not good, and it even had me hospitalized at one point (Not abuse, rather hubs wanted to add another adult, making us a poly relationship. I became the 3rd wheel. Then his fiance became a fighter in our house, and it led to too much stress. Which made me sick.)

I still rarely smile, even at things I normally should. My son can make me smile, which is something at least, and knowing that I make you all happy makes me smile too. But not much else makes me smile, but I'm trying really hard to find a way to smile.

So all this is to say, I'm truly sorry for making you all wait. I love you all beyond words! If you ever find yourself in a spot where you are drowning in depression or anxiety or mental health issues, please feel free to reach out to me. I will always be here for you... every single one of you! I love you all NEVER forget that! 

I'll continue working on requests, but I have no idea when I will be able to post. But know, I still love you all!